Chapter Seven: Noodles

***Steamy scenes ahead. Proceed with caution. Wink.

Malaki at maganda ang bahay na napili ni Adrian para sa kanilang mag-asawa. Tuwang-tuwa si Sam dahil may sarili na silang bahay. Isa itong two-story modern contemporary house with four beds and baths, and three garages. Meron itong napakalaking backyard at isang swimming pool. Hindi man ito kasing laki ng swimming sa mansion pero mas gusto ito ni Sam.

Wala pang laman ang bahay. Ang gusto kasi ni Adrian ay si Sam ang magdesisyon kung paano ito i-decorate.

The house might not have anything in it but it's not empty. Right now, it's getting filled with voices of two lovers becoming one.

At dahil wala pang laman ay maririnig sa buong bahay ang mga halinghing at ungol ng dalawang taong nagmamahalan. Because upstairs, in the master's bedroom, you can hear Sam's moans as Adrian gratifies every inch of her body.

Bawat galaw nila ay sumasabay sa daing ng kanilang pagnanasa. Ang bawat halinghing ni Sam ay tila musika sa pandinig ni Adrian. Ang bawat hibla ng kanyang katawan ni Sam ay binubuhay ng bawat galaw ng asawa.

Every thrust, every pull of Adrian's hips brings her closer to that place where only ecstasy exists. She has been in that place many times before with Adrian. He always makes sure that she brings her there.

"Adrian," namamaos na ang boses ni Sam sa kasisigaw. She's been screaming his name out loud in a sexy and satisfying way the whole afternoon.

Tiningnan ni Adrian ang napakagandang mukha ng asawa. The pupils of her eyes are dilating. Her face flushed with desire. He knows what's about to happen.

"We're almost there, babe. We're almost there," he whispered and started to pace faster. Lalo namang napasigaw si Sam.

He has been with many girls before but Sam is different. He can never get enough of her. She makes him feel things he has never felt before.

He loves being inside her. He loves moving in and out of that irresistibly wet tightness in between her thighs.

He loves her 'oohs' and 'aahs'. He loves the way she wraps her legs around her na tila ba doon nakasalalay ang buhay nito. It makes him want to pound his manhood deeper and deeper into her core. Nobody but Sam makes him feel like this.

He can feel her femininity tightening around his manhood in a sweet and delicious way. He knows she's near, she's almost there. Her breathing has become more ragged.

Sam screamed his name again, this time louder and deeper. He knows she just reached climax. He can see it on her face. The satisfaction, the erotic tension finally released.

And he can feel his manhood following her.

"Samantha," he whispered and stared into her eyes. He drove his manhood faster and deeper into her. He went deeper and deeper. He wants more and more.

And then....boom!

The fountain of his desire exploded inside her.

***

"I love making love with you." Naghahabol ng hininga si Adrian habang nakasubsob sa dibdib ni Sam.

"I love you, too," ang tanging sagot ni Sam habang pinaglalaruan ang buhok ng asawa. She's tired but her body is very satisfied.

"Paos ka na," tumatawang sabi ni Adrian. "I didn't know I married a screamer in bed."

"Ikaw kasi. Nagtaka pa ako kung bakit may kama dito. Sa lahat ba naman ng bagay na dapat bilhin ang kama pa ang inuna mo."