"I'm just happy you found someone who is as crazy about you as you are about him."

A smile came to Maya's face as she blushed at her friend's words. "Me too."

XOXOJOSHAYAXOXO

Josh walked out of his of sixth period, stopping in place. He glanced in both directions of the hall before his eyes fell on the boy a few feet away from him. He told himself to be the bigger person and just walk away as his eyes remained glaring at the other boy at his locker looking down at his notes. He shook head, he could be the bigger person another day, right now he needed to prove a point. He rushed over to the other boy, slamming his locker shut making the other boy flinch and step back away from his locker before it could hit him.

"What the hell?"

"Put your listening ears on because you better listen to me and you better listen to me good. Stay the hell away from my girlfriend," Josh ordered, in a low deep threatening voice. "You got that? Don't go near her. Don't talk to her. Don't even look in her direction because next time I will personally pick Maya up and place her off to the side to give you the ass kicking you deserve. No one and I mean no one will stop me. The movie theater was your final get away free card. Got it? Good." Josh didn't even give Lucas a chance to say anything as patted the guy on the back before walking away to a smirking Farkle.

"Did you get your point across?"

"Let's hope so if not at least I know Maya is good at bandaging injuries."

Farkle looked down at his hand, and nodded, following behind Josh.

"It's taking everything in me not to kick his ass, especially when I know he deserves it. After his little stunt at the movie theater."

"Just keep your mind on the certain blonde who will be disappointed if you do anything stupid."

Josh nodded. "She is the reason I haven't done anything to Lucas."

"She helps keep you in check."

Josh stopped in his tracks. "She does more than that," he admitted before continuing his way down the hall

"She drives you crazy," Farkle pointed out, hiding his smile and hoping he could get Josh to open up more about his feelings for Maya.

Josh nodded, swallowing. "I've never been with a girl where all we mainly do is talk and have conversations, especially when we have so much stuff around us that we could do to distract us. We are left alone a lot. Yeah, Maya and I kiss and cuddle but we mainly choose to talk each other and get to know each other. No matter how little or big it is. I feel like I've known Maya my entire life but yet I've only really known her this tiny short amount of time but the way I feel about her-I don't know," he shook his head amazed how she made him really feel. "It makes me hesitant with everything I do with her because I don't want to hurt her. If she was a girl back in New York I would have already had sex with her and been done with her and because of that Maya scares the hell out of me because I'm willing to do whatever I have to do for her. I would do anything for her."

"Why is that?"

"Why is what?"

Farkle shook his head, not understanding how these two haven't realized it yet. Wasn't he suppose to be the one who was bad at this love thing? "Why does Maya scare the hell out of you?"

Josh remained quiet.

"Because you're in love with her," Farkle answered for him when Josh said nothing.

Josh shook his head, "I wouldn't go that far."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really," Josh tried to deny.