"I don't know a fucking thing," he laughed.

"You sure?"

"I don't know where the hell they are man. I just did what Silvio told me to do."

"And you're sure about that?" I asked eyebrows raised.

He paused, "Yes," he growled before he cried out.

"Get another dosage ready for me," I told Franco.

"No, no, man just give me a chance to think my mind is fucked up. I think I know where she is."

I turned to Franco, "Still get it ready in case he doesn't."

"Alright. He was saying something about moving locations. The last time I met him was in Chicago. He knows you know where he is based on the wedding ring that's why he's gotten rid of it."

"Why are you chirping back what I already know? Tell me where the fuck my wife is or else I'm gonna make you go even more crazy with another chemical my brother learned about in the chemistry lab," I made him aware.

He coughed then spat out blood out of his mouth right in front of me barely missing my expensive shoes.

His tissues were already tearing up inside because of the poisonous chemical.

"You're about to die Andreas and while you were in your house fucking your side chick, I had men capturing your wife. How foolish of you to let her go to New Orleans by herself," I smiled.

That wasn't true I was fucking lying through my teeth but nothing fails to rile up a made man more than knowing you're about to hurt the one they love.

"Stay away from her."

"Did you know that she is a few weeks pregnant?"

He screamed, "Leave her alone!" He shook in his chair screaming trying to get out of captive.

"Tell me where my wife is and I'll let yours go," I said simply. I didn't like to shout when I could get my point across many different ways.

"They're back in New York, only for a short period of time Silvio had to get something ready for his master plan."

"Hmm. Now is that the truth?"

"I swear on the baby in my wife's belly, I'm telling the truth man."

"Alright, thank you Andreas." I smiled at him sarcastically before my face formed a scowl. "Now I'll leave so you can die in peace."

I made a move to walk away but then I turned around and injected his thighs with another chemical as he screamed out loud.

"This one is going to paralyze you. Burn in hell, I'll see you when it's my turn."

I walked out of the warehouse with my brothers beside me per usual. They were playing cards in the back as I dealt with Andreas.

"So what now?" Santino asked.

"I feel lighter. Now I have a plan."

~~~

"Get the fuck up," I demanded Aliandra as she laid on her side on the bed.

"Time to put yourself to use."

I threw a phone at her, "Call Silvio, cry and tell him that I've got you and Kristen in my custody."

The phone rang and then Aliandra started crying like real cow bawling.

"Silvio, please come get Kristen and I we're captured by Elijah's men," she whispered.

"Oh God, baby are you guys okay?"

"No," she cried. "Please come get us I stole one of the guards phone when I seduced him we don't have much time."

"Alright I'm tracking the phone... I found you, I'm coming to get you."

"Oh God please hurry and be careful, Elijah is out trying to find you and his wife," she sobbed.

"Don't worry he won't find her," he reassured.

"Fucking bitch, what are you doing with that phone!" Franco yelled. He was smiling at the doorway, he loved this acting shit.

Then Aliandra gave a shrill cry as I grabbed the phone and cut it off.

"At least you use that mouth for something good for once. He'll be here soon to get you guys before we move location. At least that's what he thinks. Get the guns ready and the men it's killing time," I said and then they all dispersed immediately.

___________________________________________