Willow instantly felt stupid and just wanted to cry more because she knew she shouldn't of assumed.

"Stop crying Willow you don't believe me or something? I gotta call them to prove that shit?"

"I'm sorry for assuming I just really like you and it hurt when I saw her kissing your cheek even though it was probably harmless" Willow lowly spoke as she sniffled.

"It's aight, I wouldn't play with your feelings like that, you ain't ever gotta question my loyalty to you Ma" Dave grabbed her hands rubbing his thumb across them.

"You probably hate me now" willow looked down feeing embarrassed.

"No I don't hate you, why would I?" He asked placing his hand on her chin lifting her head, he looked into her eyes wiping some tears with his thumb.

"I don't know" she shrugged biting her lip.

"Come here baby" he leaned over the chair pressing his lips against hers then sliding his tongue into her mouth, their tongues wrestled for a little while before he pulled away biting her lower lip in the process.

"You mine now you know that?" Dave stated letting her know what's up.

"Is that your way of telling me I'm your girlfriend" Willow laughed feeling butterflies in her stomach.

"Yeah, you my woman. You wanna be my woman?" He asked but even if she said no she was still going to be his regardless now that he got the pussy he wasn't about to give up without a fight.

"Yeah I do want to be" Willow was beyond happy he was making it official with her now she really knew what was up between them.

"Aight good because you would of been mine regardless, that pussy too fire to let you be out here without making shit official. It's mines aight?" His hand travelled down her thighs and grabbed her through her sweats, Willow bit down on her lip.

"Mhm" she felt lost for words as he slowly slipped his hand into her sweats and slid his finger into her wet opening, she didn't understand how her shit was always soaking around Dave even when she was annoyed at him.

"I wanna hear you say it" he leaned over whispering in her ear then biting down on it gently, willow let out a soft moan as he pumped his finger inside of her.

"I-I.. fuck..." she moaned biting down on her lip not being able to complete the sentence, she felt herself about to cum once he slipped another finger inside her and quickened the pace.

"Say it Lo, Tell me it's mines" he finger fucked her harder while sloppily kissing on her neck, she grabbed his arm trying to slow him down but it was no good he only went faster.

"Daa— oh shit, it's you—" before she could finish her words Dave had her by the throat roughly squeezing down on it while his fingers slid in and out of her making wet noises.

"Say it!" He aggressively said causing willow to go crazy and cum hard.

"It's yours daddy, oh my fuck" she screamed as she released all over his fingers, her hot liquid spewing all onto Daves fingers.

He pulled his fingers from out her and placed them in his mouth sucking on them before smirking. "I like that, daddy made you feel better?" He teased since it was the first time she'd called him that.