JH : "Hahaha just go back to work! I'll see all of you at lunch."

EVERYONE : "Arraso!"

I headed to my office and saw a flower on my desk...

"Dr. Myoui I don't think I can visit for a while, the competition is near and I have to practice. I promise to be back as soon as the race is done. I hope you eat your breakfast. -Son Chaeyoung"

There goes my hope of talking to her, I just have to wait  a little more. It was my fault for avoiding her everyday. 

[Few days later]

It's been  5 days since the last time I saw Chaeyoung she's been sending me flowers since then but she couldn't make time to visit. Today will be her race, I didn't want to make myself obvious but I asked the nurse to change channel to sports tv in the waiting area. 

NURSE : "Dr. Myoui you have 2 urgent case."

MN : "Arraso let them in after 5 minutes. I'm just going to prepare my things." 

Out of all the time they will come, why would it have to be now? 1 patient take one hour to get the check up done and to provide some therapy. After 2 hours I finally made myself free, when I got up to watch the TV the race was already done.

*Breaking news*

NEWS ANCHOR : "Son Chaeyoung came in first in the international grand prix....."

I'm glad she won...

"Though the ceremony wasn't held because of unwanted accident, Son Chaeyoung was parking her car when the car beside her lost their break and bumped straight into hers, Son Chaeyoung was then rushed to SMC for urgent medication. Her team hasn't release any statement if the racer is finally okay. We'll get back on that, meanwhile the gas price has.........."

After hearing the news I started running towards the emergency room, I didn't want to talk to her cause I  knew she'll be there everyday. I took her for granted and now I'm filled with regrets, I was a fool for not letting her know how much I liked her. I run quickly as possible not letting any more time to be wasted.

MN : "Where's Son Chaeyoung??!"

NURSE : "Dr. Myoui she's in ward 18, she's......"

I didn't let the nurse finish her sentence I only need to know where she is and not how bad it was. I started to run again, and when I arrived her staff was there, Jeong and Jihyo unnie was standing outside her ward, curtain closed and both of them being quiet.

MN : "Jeong? Jihyo unnie?"

JY : "Mina are you okay? You look tired

JY : "Mina are you okay? You look tired. Why don't you sit down."

MN : "Unnie where's Chaeyoung?!"