Risky Theatre Pt. 1 (82)

It was finally Friday for the week, but Jungkook still dreaded walking into his classroom. He had survived yet another four days of school already, and he truly had more than enough.

He sighed loudly and threw his backpack onto the desk, then he slammed his butt down on the chair.

Jimin: "Why the long sigh?"
He asked cheerfully.

Jungkook: "You look happy."
He rests his head on the table.

Jimin: "Of course I look happy, because I'm happy! It's school we're talking about! Who wouldn't be happy?!"
He exclaimed in excitement.

Jungkook: "Even after all these years of knowing you, I still can't understand why you liked school this much. You're a psychopath, that's for sure."
He groaned in annoyance.

Jimin: "School's fun! We won't ever get to experience a school life again when we grow up, so I'm trying my best to enjoy as much as I could now!"

Jungkook closed his eyes and ignored his friend as he feels himself drifting asleep. Jimin's rambling on how he's enjoying school life works as a lullaby.

Jimin: "By the way. I have two musical theatre tickets, do you want them?..."
He waited for Jungkook to reply but the younger is not moving a muscle.

Heck, he's not even breathing.

Jimin shook Jungkook by his strong shoulders anxiously, and the younger turned his head to look at him lazily.

Jungkook: "What?..."
He replied with his eyes closed.

Jimin: "My God, I thought you died or something! I said I have two musical theatre tickets, do you want them? I heard that there's gonna be famous musical groups coming this round."

Jungkook cringed at his question and got up from the table, scoffing at him.
Jungkook: "Why would I want them?"

Jimin: "Uhh... because you can go with Jin hyung and check it out together?..."

Jungkook: "I don't like musical plays."
He deadpanned.

Jimin: "Me neither, so I'm giving it to you. I consider it a charity donation."
He smiled widely.

Jungkook: "What?... Why'd you even have the tickets if you didn't like it?"

Jimin: "Tae's senior gave him these two tickets, but he said he'd rather spend the time ravaging my hole- I-I mean he'd rather spend his time wisely than to attend musical performances."
He blushed when Jungkook eyed him.

Jimin: "A-anyway! Here you go!"
He dug his bag for the neatly folded tickets and shoved it towards Jungkook.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.
Jungkook: "I don't want it."

Jimin: "Aish, just keep it! It's very hard to get your hands on these tickets now!"
He patted Jungkook's head.

Jungkook swatted Jimin's hand away and huffed out a breath. He didn't like theatres because it sounds boring to him, and he was sure as hell he'll fall asleep immediately if he went on one.

Jungkook: "I said I don't want it."
He passed the tickets back to Jimin.

Jimin pushed Jungkook's hand away.
Jimin: "Just go with Jin hyung and enjoy your time, stop being childish."

Jungkook was about to throw the tickets in the trash bin when their lecturer walked into the classroom. Jimin shushed Jungkook and pushed his hands away, facing their lecturer.

Jungkook: "You're so annoying..."
He groaned in silence and kept the tickets into his backpack unwillingly.

~11 pm~