Love always find it's way

Start from the beginning

Window!!

The thought itself stretched a smile on his lips.

"Khushi Kumar Gupta kia kia karna par raha hai tum Sy milny k liye!? (Look what kind of things I have to do to meet you!?) Arnav mumbled,  shaking his head as he started moving towards the back side of the house.

***************

Complete darkness welcomed Arnav, as he jumped inside Khushi's room. The moon light coming from the window was failing miserably to enlighten the room. The fans were off as well and no one's presence could be felt around.

"Now where this Khushi has gone??" Arnav spoke to himself as he started making his way inside the room.

"What the!!" Arnav exclaimed as he bumped into a something due to darkness. His cell phone slipped from his hand onto the floor.

"Ughhh!! What the hell is happening with me??" Cursing loudly, he sat down and started moving his hands here and there in search of his phone.

Few moments passed like this, when all of a sudden the door of the room opened and a loud shrieking sound echoed.

"Jiji!!! Getup!! It's about to strike 12.." Khushi squealed loudly as she ran inside the room with a plate of jaleebis in her hand unknown of Arnav's presence.

"10"

"9"

"8"

"Jiji getup na!! I am starting the count down." Khushi chirped again as she placed the plate on the table and licked one jaleebi in her hand. Her other hand was placed on the switch board.

"7"

"6"

"5"

Arnav, who all the while had stopped searching for his phone because he was busy gazing at Khushi's face which was glowing in moonlight, saw his phone lying near Khushi's feet. He immediately jumped towards it while his girl's countdown was still going on.

"4"

"3"

Bending down Arnav picked up his phone from the floor.

"2"

"1!!!!"

Khushi switched on all the lights as she turned around shouting a "Happy New Year jiji!!!!". At the same moment, Arnav got back to his feet.

Khushi's facial expressions changed dramatically as she opened her eyes, expecting to see her jiji, but found Arnav standing in front of her. Her mouth was hung low while Arnav was looking at her face intently.

Khushi's eyes widened in extreme shock. The jaleebi in her hand fell down. She kept on batting her eyes like a dumb trying to comprehend the situation.

"Khushi!!" Arnav called out and that's when Khushi came back to her senses.

"YOU?? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???" Khushi asked in a shrieking voice making Arnav feared of someone listening her.

"Sshh..Khushi..don't shout!!" He tried.

"Why?? Why shouldn't I shout?? I WILL SHOUT AND----" Khushi's voice was raising with every passing second. Gritting his teeth, Arnav moved forward and clasped his hand on her mouth.

"Sshhh...not a single word. Otherwise your bua-ji and parents will know that Payal is not here and has gone out with Aakash." Arnav threatened.

Khushi's eyes widened listening this. She was looking extremely cute with her weird facial expressions that Arnav just wanted to kiss her hard.