Rumors about Taeyong

About this post:

For people who don't know, Taeyong has been accused of being homophobic or bullying his gay classmate

For people who don't know, Taeyong has been accused of being homophobic or bullying his gay classmate. Alot of rumors are going about this and he's receiving hate and backlash.

My opinions on this:

1st of all: I have been stanning NCT since they debuted in 2016. All of the units. I can tell you 100% that Taeyong has showed no signs of being what people are accusing him of doing. I'm sorry but how can he be homophobic if he actually kisses or hugs his members? I'm not saying he's gay, but ya kNoW wHaT I'm sAyIng?

2nd of all: THE POST SAYS Lee Taeyon!!!! Check again, haters. Haters always seem to be wrong and call their opinions facts. Like bitch whAt?

3rd of all: The rumor about him bullying his classmates, was proved wrong by the SM itself. They checked his school records AND talked to his parents but found no evidence of him bullying or being homophobic!

4th of all: Taeyong is a sweetheart. I know he might LOOK intimidating or cold but he is the complete opposite. If the members believe in him and love him for who he is, then why would you think they would love a bully? Because Taeyong is NONE of those things!

5th of all: Bullying and being homophobic is NOT RIGHT! I know that believe me and I'm against it as well. I'm not supporting a homophobic or a bully but people change. People grow and mature. Taeyong was not a bully and he even apologised for hurting people when he was young, even though he didnt do shit! But you have to understand that I'm going to back up NCT or Taeyong no matter what UNTIL there is REAL evidence!

So to conclude this post, please don't believe these rumors at all! I'm scared Taeyong will be emotionally hurt by this and why people are hating on him and might TRY to hurt himself. Don't be the cause of someone else's pain!

So Thank you for your time. Comment YOUR opinions about this!

Byeee~