New girl group?

Honey pov:

I got called down to the CEOs office today. I got really scared. I havent been called up there since the first time he told me I was gonna debut into nct. What if they remove me? What if they kick me out? Did I do something wrong?

All the thoughts immediately stopped when I heard him call me in.

CEO: "Come in." he said as I went inside nervous.

CEO: "Ahh nice to see you again Honey. How are you getting along in Nct?"

Honey: "I'm getting along with them really well. I'm really happy to be in it."

CEO: That's really good to hear but I have some news." he said and i grew more nervous.

CEO: "You'll be debuting with a new girl group."

My eyes went wide.

Honey: "A-am I getting removed from Nct?" I said tears threatening to fall.

CEO: "Oh no no. Of course not. This new girl group will be under Yg entertainment. We agreed to have you debut as Blackpink. Me and YG decided that we would put you in Blackpink, while being in Nct."

Honey nodded.

Honey: "May I ask who the members will be?"

CEO: "I think you know them. Jennie, Jisoo, and Rosè."

I'm going to debut with my best friends?!?!?! This is the best news ever.

Honey: "Thank you so much, Mr. Lee soo man!!!" I said and bowed 90 degrees.

CEO: "Of course, honey. Your one of the most talented people in the company and you deserve it."

I bowed again and left almost jumping up and down from happiness.

I went back to the dorms and the members quickly surrounded me.

Taeyong: "So? What happened? Are you in trouble?"

Honey: "They will have me debut in a Girl group." as soon as I said that, their faces dropped into a frown.

Jisung: "D-does that mean...you'll be leaving nct?"

I nodded slowly. (Prank)

The members looked like they were gonna cry.

Honey: "Of course I won't leave Nct. They want me to debut into another group while being in Nct."

The members looked at her, and whined.

Haechan: "Your so meaaaaaan! We were so scared!"

I giggled.

Honey: "I'm going to debut as Blackpink under YG Entertainment but I will also be in Nct."

They nodded and hugged me, while congratulating me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
______________________

Thabks for reading. Buh-byeeee.