UWU hours pt.1

3rd person pov:

The group had alot of work for the past month. Not just with the comebacks, interviews, and other shows in America but also Honey was preparing for her solo album.

She was under lots of pressure but was also constantly tired. She also had to attend school and do online classes, while dealing with kpop and music.

For someone her age, doing all of that is so tiring. She's just a child and she had lost weight. Everyone noticed not just the members but the fans too.

The fans had commented and were worried about Honey being too skinny or losing lots of weight.

The members had a plan to give her the day off. They cleared her schedule for a day so the next morning she woke up she could have the day off.

Honey's outfit of the day:

She wore Haechans big shirt with some short shorts and headed downstairs for breakfast

.
.
.
.
.
.

When she got downstairs breakfast was ready which surprised Honey because she would usually make breakfast.

Suddenly someone came and picked her up.

Honey yelped surprised and gripped the shirt of whoever that picked her up.

Honey: "Oppaaaa~" she whined tired.

Taeyong: "Let's eat, jagi. You've been really busy recently and you've lost a lot of weight so we cleared your schedule for the day."

Honey's eyes widened in surprise.

Honey: "B-but oppa....my solo album.."

Taeyong: *sigh* "Yes Honey baby, but you have to rest well too, so when your promoting for your album your healthy and energetic."

Honey nodded and snuggled on Taeyongs chest as he carried her to the breakfast table. The members were already there and started eating once Taeyong and Honey came.

Honey: "Morning, oppa's."

"Morning, honey baby." They said.

Taeyong sat Honey on his lap and started feeding her. What can he say? He is the mom of the group after all.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Later that day.....
.
.
.
.

Honey: "Can we cuddle oppa?" she said to Jungwoo who was sitting on the couch.

Jungwoo: "Of course, baby. Come here." he said petting his lap.

Honey giggled and went to Jungwoo. She sat close next to him, but he pulled her on top of him. Then he pulled a blanket and they cuddled together while watching tv.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Even more later that day:

Jisung: "Honey, wanna go and get some boba tea?"

Honey nodded.

After a while they got their boba teas and walked around in han river while holding hands.

Jisung: "How is everything going for your solo comeback, jagi?"

Honey: *sigh* "I'm very excited about it, oppa! But sometimes I get really tired."

Jisung smiled and ruffled her hair.

Jisung: "Your doing great, Honey. If you ever feel down or feel like giving up always come to me or one of the hyungs ok? We love you and we will always support you! Your doing very well, for someone as young as your age. I'm proud of my Honey baby." he said and ruffled her hair.

Honey: "Oppa stop being sweet!" she said and hugged him.

Jisung chuckled as they walked around and went back to their dorms.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taeil: "Baby come here~" he said to Honey.

Honey: "Yes oppa?"

Taeil: "I didnt know what type of chocolates or sweets you wanted but I got you these. There are thai snacks in there too." he said and handed her a cute bag with lots of snacks.

Honey jumped in excitement and kissed his cheek.

Honey: "Your the best, oppa!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At night:

Everyone had finished eating dinner and they were getting ready for bed.

Everyone were in the living room chilling or watching tv on the couch.

Honey went over to Winwin and cuddled next to his arm.

Winwin chuckled and held Honey like a baby.

Honey: "Thank you for today, oppa's. You guys are the best and I love you." she said while falling asleep.

The members uwued as they heard what Honey said.

Yuta: "We love you too..." he said whispering and placing a kiss on her forehead.

Johnny slowly picked her up and took her to her room.

He placed a kiss on her forehead too, and tucked her in, then went out of her room after turning the lights off.

Thanks to the members Honey finally had a day off, and she recharged very well. She is very lucky to have them by her side. They're also lucky to have Honey as their nct's princess or baby.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_____________________

Soft hours activated...😭😘💖 UwU.....
Thanks for reading everyone and thanks for 461 readers! Your the best have a great night. Ly💖❤

(I miss Jungwoo

(I miss Jungwoo...my pure little bean....I hope he's healthy and support him and send lots of love when he returns!❤❤❤❤Byeee.)