Chapter 1 - Our History

Ellie POV

Our society today is very open and accepting of the BDSM community, which is a huge relief to me being a little/sub. There's still a part of me that is embarrassed of being in this lifestyle. So much that I haven't even told my girlfriend Eliza.

We've only been together for 6 months and I'm afraid she might leave me once she finds out. I told my mother about me embracing this lifestyle and her and my father have completely shunned me out of their lives. Eliza knows that I don't speak to my parents, but I'm sure she just assumes it is because I am a lesbian.

Eliza is so sweet and really acts like a caregiver around me. I wish she was a Mommy, then she would be absolutely perfect. She's perfect now of course, but being able to safely embrace my little persona around her would make me feel so much closer and protected by her. I really hate having to hide all of my little stuff when she is around. I have occasionally slipped up around her, but I don't think she has noticed. I plan on telling her soon, but I'm so nervous.

Eliza POV

I first met my girlfriend Ellie at my cafe on a cool fall morning. She was ordering a hot chocolate when I asked her if she was getting ready to head to the local high school. She looked so young, I couldn't imagine her being older than 18 and felt wrong for being attracted to her. She blushed and giggled a little bit before replying to tell me she was actually on her way to work and that she was 28. Finding out her real age made me feel so much better about my previous thoughts since we only had a 6 year age gap, me being 34.

We got to know each other each morning when she would come in for hot chocolate, until finally one morning I asked her if she would go out with me. As we got closer, I noticed she had some very childlike characteristics and made me question if she was in fact a little. I could guarantee that she was a submissive just by her actions towards me, but there were also times she would regress slightly.

Of course this brought out the Mommy in me which I tried to keep at bay. I'm what's known as a MommyDomme in the BDSM world, but I have yet to tell Ellie. It's not that I am scared to tell her, but it may be a lot of information for her to process. My inner Mommy has been craving to come out and I really need to discuss the situation with Ellie and soon, she deserves to know. The more I get to know Ellie, the more my feelings of her being a little grow stronger.

I have noticed her slip into little space when stressed out and get really excited when we pass a toy store, and it's hard for me not to go into full-blown Mommy mode when that happens. I plan on talking to her as soon as possible because I don't want to hide this part of me and I really hope Ellie is my little girl.