The fury of Firestorm

ابدأ من البداية

Mia's POV

I looked at my blood sample and I frowned "So you didn't find anything wrong with my powers, nothing?" I asked Caitlin and she nodded "Yup, you are perfectly fine. I couldn't find anything with your mother, If I had a blood sample to refer it to It'd be more easier but I'm sorry." She said and I nodded. "It's okay. You did everything you could. Uh how's Professor Stein?" I asked and Professor Stein came in "I'm quite fine, my dear." He said and I gave him a hug.

"I'm glad to see you back, my sincere condolences to your mother."

"Thank you." I said and Cisco gave Professor Stein the Stabilizer cane to help him.

"Well, I must admit, I never imagined the Sphinx's riddle about a man requiring three legs would ever apply to me, but if this device keeps me mobile, then I will gratefully oblige." "Hopefully, you won't need it for much longer. There was no agglutination in the blood samples, and cross-matching was negative for both, and it appears that the dark matter from the Particle Accelerator explosion mutated their genes in a very similar way it did to yours. I think they're both potential matches." Caitlin said and I frowned.

"So who do we go with?" I asked and Caitlin smiled "Well, my first choice is Henry Hewitt. He graduated summa cum laude from Hudson University with a double major in Applied Physics and Bioengineering." "A Hudson boy, I like him already." Professor Stein said and I smirked then Barry sighed.

"Now, what about this other guy Jefferson Jackson? High school quarterback, He's got the physical attributes. And it looks like more of his alleles match than Hewitt's. Doesn't that mean that he's more compatible?" Barry said and I looked at Jax's photo, I remember going to a football game, watching him win for the school, he was also in some of my classes. "On paper, perhaps, but Hewitt is a scientist. Clearly, he's trying to make something of his life. I think he'd be open to something like this." Caitlin said and I frowned "I think we should meet with both of them before we make a decision." Barry said and I nodded. "That's an excellent idea." "I'll see if I can get Hewitt here." Caitlin smiled and I sighed "All right, in the meantime, we'll go meet with Jefferson Jackson." "I'll go with you, I know him. Let me go get my bag out of the training room." I told them and I walked out of the cortex and I stopped and I felt something off and I frowned but shook it off and went to get my bag.

" I told them and I walked out of the cortex and I stopped and I felt something off and I frowned but shook it off and went to get my bag

"Are you sure this is the right place?"

"Yeah. Jefferson's a mechanic." I told them and Barry pressed the bell.

"Could indicate a strong technical aptitude. That's a positive. Oh, prone to allergies. That's definitely a negative, not to mention his taste in music." Professor Stein said and I chuckled. "Would you prefer Celine Dion instead? I got the "Titanic" soundtrack in the back there." Jax said and I snickered and Stein and Barry both looked at me.