Chocolate Chips

Part V

𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

"Angel, can you come with me to talk to VKS?" my twin asked nervously.

"I can't stop talking, but walk with me. Now are you going to talk to them, or are you going to flirt with Mal again?" I said, smirking at him.

"How did you guess?" he said sarcastically.

"So you do like her?" I asked him.

"Look, I'm just checking on them, that's all" he said, trying to change the subject.

"We are not done with this conversation" I told him, walking to Lonnie's room.

"Angel, where are you going?" my twin asked me.

"To Lonnie's room, remember, we're having a girl's night" I said, walking down the hall.

"Ok, see you later" he said, knocking on the door.

ℕ𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

"Hey, Mal. I didn't see you guys today. I was just wondering if you had any questions or anything... That... you needed..." Ben said he was trying to finish his sentence.

"Not that I know of," Mal had answered.

"Okay. All right. Well, uh, if you need anything, just, uh..." said Ben, ready to leave.

"Oh, wait! Um, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?" Mal had asked.

"Yeah, the whole school goes" He answered.

"Wow. That is beyond exciting. Do you think that It's a possibility that the four of us could stand in the front row next to the Fairy Godmother, just so we could soak up all that goodness?" Mal asked again with a smile.

"I wish you could. Upfront It's just me, Angel, our folks, and my girlfriend and whoever's Angel date is" Ben said.

"And your girlfriend and a date for Angel?" She asked having an idea in mind.

"Yeah. I'm sorry" He told her.

"Okay. Thanks, bye." Mal said as she closed the door.

"Oh, but, no, there's plenty of..." Ben trying to say before she closed the door in his face.

"I think It's time that Bennyboo and Angie get themselves a new girlfriend and a date. I need a love spell." Mal said as Carlos threw her the spellbook.

𝕋𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕜𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕟

"All right. It says that we still need one tear, and I never cry" Mal said thinking of a way to get a tear.

"Let's just chop up some onions" Carlos said he picked up the onion.