Proclamation

Part II

𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

"Sleeve. Head. Ah-ha!" Lumire said as he got Ben's measurements for the coronation.

As I look up from my phone, I see Ben stare off at the isle of the lost

"How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king next month? You're just a baby" my dad said, looking at Ben.

"They're both turning 16, dear" my mom said to my dad.

"Hey, pops" Ben and I said.

"Gosh! 16? That's far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42" he said as mom scoffed.

"Uh, you decided to marry me at 28" she told him.

"Ah, it was either you or a teapot. Kidding, I'm only kidding" Dad winked and looked at us as Ben and I laughed.

"Mom, Dad..."Ben said as he tried to attempt to walk forward, but it was stopped by Lumiere.

"Ah! Nn-nnh!" Lumire said.

"I've chosen my first official proclamation" Our parents nodded for him to continue.

"I've decided that the children on the island of the lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon. Every time I look out at the island, I feel like they've been abandoned" Ben said.

"The children of our sworn enemies? Living among us?" My dad said he was a little furious.

"We start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most. I had Angel already chosen them for me; I mean, she is my royal adviser" he said.

"Have you?" he asked.

"Dad, just listen" I said, standing next to Ben.

"I gave you a second chance.
Who are their parents?" Mom said.

"Cruella de Vil...Jafar...Evil Queen...and Maleficent" I told them.

Lumire yelps at my words

"Maleficent! She is the worst villain in the land!" He was yelling.

"Dad, just hear me out here!" Ben said.

"I won't hear of it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes" he told Ben and me.

"Dad, their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life? Dad?" Ben told him.

Dad stares at mom for a second

"I suppose their children are innocent" Dad said.

Ben and I smiled at our dad's words

"Well, well done. Shall we?" mom said as she and dad left the room.

Sigh

"Angela, I knew this was a bad idea" Ben said.

"Hey, don't listen to what dad says. Alright?"

"I know, as your royal adviser, I chose to do this. But as your sister...I just want what's best for them, Ben" I said, leaving the room.

"I know. I do as well" he said, looking out the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~She's new and improving

She's new and improving.
thoughts?
~babyfans🐉

461 words 10 chapters left