- 2

11:03 pm

after seeing the message, you locked your phone and tossed it on your bed.

when you guys started dating, everything was perfect. you told him about your past, and of course he said he was fine with it, even saying 'i prefer clingy girls anyways'.

he made you feel like a princess, treated you with so much love and care. always telling you how perfect you are.

as you got closer, you realised just how many better girls were around him.

you noticed how he treats them, almost as if he was flirting with them. you did talk to him about it,

the first time, he apologised, saying he was wrong for making you feel that way. saying how you shouldn't be insecure because you were basically perfect.

the second time, you could see the tinge of annoyance in his voice. how he asked you 'didn't i say?'. he was still soft, he didn't want to hurt your feelings in any way.

the third time, also known as the worst one, was when he flared up a little, repeating the same question but with a louder voice. repeating how he doesn't understand why you couldn't just get over thise insecurities.

but, eventually, he apologised, saying he was stressed.

and now, this. talking behind your back. you would keep it to yourself because you know how hard he works, and how stressed he can get, but really all you wanted to know was if he was alright, if he was safe, and the way you ask just isn't to his preference.

you were basically stuck in a dilemma. apologise? it'll most likely make him frustrated and make things worse. ignore him and let him fix it? he may not even. not once have you heard him apologise when the both of you argue.

you stared into your cream coloured ceiling, tearing up as you think about him.

was this really it?

-