"Y/N, would it be better if I died?" He asked me, causing me to widen my eyes.

"W-What are you talking about?" I stuttered out.

"Do you think I should die for everything I did to you? I'm starting to think about dying."

"W-Why?"

"Because I regret everything I did to you, you don't deserve any of this."

"Eunwoo..."

"I know what you're going to say, and you shouldn't try to keep me alive for everything that I've done to you!" He yelled, before storming out the door. My eyes were wide open at his sudden outburst. I looked down and started worrying about what he's going to do. I hope he doesn't do anything stupid.

"What is he going to do?" I asked myself, tears streaming down my face.

Jungkook's POV:

I was in the bedroom looking at pictures of me and Y/N with our kids, with a smile. I then started crying again. I put my phone down on the nightstand and laid down on my side. I was trying to cry quietly so the kids don't hear me. I heard a knock on the door but I didn't look to see who it was.

"Jungkook, are you okay?" I heard Yoongi Hyung ask.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine Hyung." I said, trying to hide that I was crying.

"I can tell you were crying Jungkook, and you know you can always come to me whenever you need to." He said, walking towards me.

"I know Hyung and I thank you for always being there for me."

"We'll get her back Jungkook, you know we will."

"But how do we know he didn't already hurt her?"

"I don't know but I hope he didn't do anything to hurt her like he did before."

"Me too Hyung, I don't know what I would do if he did those things to her again." I said, sniffling.

"Me neither." He said, pulling me into a hug. We then heard footsteps coming into the room and looked to see that it was Y/D/N.

"Daddy, are you okay?" She asked me, worried.

"I'm fine pumpkin." I said, signaling her to come over.

"I'm going to get back to the living room so Y/S/N isn't alone." Yoongi Hyung said, walking out of the room.

"Daddy, why were you crying?"

"I miss your mother pumpkin." I said, hugging her.

"I miss her too Daddy." She said, wrapping her arms around my neck. We stayed like that until it was time for her to eat dinner. So, I stood up and picked her then walked into the living room. When I walked into the room, I saw Yoongi Hyung playing with Y/S/N, causing a smile to appear on my face. I walked over to him and put Y/D/N on the couch next to him, making him look at me. I smiled then walked to the kitchen to make dinner. I got the ingredients I needed and started cooking. While I was cooking, I heard someone walk into the room. I turned and saw Y/D/N walking in.

"Daddy, can I help you make dinner?" She asked me.

"Okay pumpkin, can you put the vegetables on the plates over there?" I said.

"Okay Daddy!" She yelled, running to grab the vegetables then putting them on the plates. I chuckled at her behavior then continued with the cooking. When I finished cooking, I turned the stove off then walked over to the plates where Y/D/N was standing. I put the food on the plates next to the vegetables then put the pot in the sink.

"Daddy, what about Y/S/N?" She asked me.

"Don't worry I didn't forget about him, I need to warm up his bottle." I said, grabbing the bottle. I put the formula into it and warmed it up. Once I finished that, I took the bottle into the living room.

"I'll feed him for you Jungkook." Yoongi Hyung said, stretching his arm out.

"Okay thank you Hyung." I thanked him, giving him the bottle.

"I'm his Uncle, I want to take care of him as well."

"You also want to make him swaggy too Hyung." I said.

"Of course I do, I made my niece swaggy and I need to do the same thing with my nephew." He said.

"Of course you do Hyung." I said, chuckling while walking into the kitchen. Once I was in the kitchen, I saw Y/D/N already eating her food. I chuckled when I grabbed mine and Hyung's food. I started walking out of the room with Y/D/N following behind. I put Hyung's food in front of him on the coffee table then sat down next to him and started eating my dinner.

10 minutes later

When we finished eating, we decided to watch a movie Y/D/N wanted to watch. So, I logged in on my Netflix and she picked a movie. She then cuddled up to me and we started watching the movie.

30 minutes later

I heard little snoring beside me and looked at Y/D/N and saw her asleep. I stood and picked her up bridal style and took her to the bedroom. I put her on the bed and put the blanket over her then walked out of the room. I walked back into the living room and saw Yoongi Hyung standing up with Y/S/N in his arms.

"I'm going to put him to bed." He said, walking to the bedroom. I grabbed the dishes and went into the kitchen to wash them. Once I finished, I went into the bedroom and saw Yoongi Hyung sleeping with Y/D/N cuddled up to him. I smiled and went into the living room and laid down on the couch. I then closed my eyes and fell asleep.