"Your what?" Kenzie played dumb.

"The dinner I told you to make. Where is it?" He gritted out, his anger slowly boiling inside him.

"Oh that. Yeah I didn't feel like making it soooo." Mackenzie was playing with fire as she made him angrier but she wanted to be petty and piss him off.

Clarence chuckled darkly as he walked up to her. As he was about to say something, the smell of cheap cologne entered his nostrils.

"Who's cologne is that?" He asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she continued to play dumb.

"Mackenzie stop fucking playing with me. Who's cheap ass cologne is that cus it sure as hell ain't mine."

"Honestly clare, I have no idea what you're talking about."

Abruptly, Clarence flung the bowl of cereal Mackenzie was eating across the room, causing milk and Frosted Flakes to go everywhere in the kitchen.

Right as Mackenzie was about to yell at him, he once again choked her up. "You wanna play stupid or tell me the truth? Either way you getting punished."

"Clare you're hurt-"

"I don't give a fuck!" Clarence stood her up from the stool she was sitting on and leaned her against the island counter.

"You wanna be a stupid slut? I'll treat you like one. Take off your shorts!" He commanded, letting go of her neck as he took off his belt.

"You are not gonna beat me with that-" Clare interrupted her sentence.

"The more you talk, the harder the hits will be, shut the fuck up."

Mackenzie silenced herself as she took off her pajama shorts and bent over the counter.

"Good girl," Clarence mumbled as he rubbed over her brown, supple, ass cheeks. He unexpectedly swung the belt, the impact making a loud slapping sound and echoing off the walls.

"Ow!" Yelped Mackenzie as she jumped from the slight sting. After many swings from the belt, Mackenzie's brown cheeks were now visibly red. Tears ran down her face from the pain she had endured, leaving her eyes and cheeks wet.

Not only was her face wet, but so was her paradise. She could feel her excitement running down her thighs slowly and it drove her insane.

Clarence chuckled as he noticed her juices as well. He gathered some onto his fingers before spinning her around.

"What's this?" He questioned Mackenzie as he held up two fingers coated in her juices.

Mackenzie was silent as she stared at his fingers in shock. Clarence gripped her jaw as he grew impatient from her not answering his question. "I asked what the fuck this is."

"M-my juices," Kenzie stuttered out.

"Exactlyyy. And why are you so wet?"

"B-because I e-enjoyed your spanking," she replied back nervously.

Clarence smirked. "What were you thinking as I was spanking you?"

"About you fucking me on this counter and choking me as you did so," Mackenzie mumbled.

"You want me to do that right now?" He questioned as he slowly dropped his jeans down his waist.