Sons of Tony Stark

Harley stepped in front of me. "Do you think he's in a meeting?" He asks curiously. I shrugged cluelessly. 

"Guess we can go straight to our rooms," I mumbled in a lost thought. I looked to nowhere in particular. "Fri? Our rooms are the same, right?" 

"Yes, the rooms haven't changed," Friday responds. Both of us wore a familiar face from hearing her voice. We looked at each other. "Race ya?" 

"You're on Spider-boy," Harley dares. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once settled in my room, I go next door to see Harley looking at photos. "Hey," I said, making him jump slightly. "C'mon, let's see if anyone's made food." 

"Sure," Harley says, taking a hoodie and throwing over his head as we walked down the hall towards the kitchen. It was empty, Harley pouted. "Cookies on you?" 

I shoved him lightly. "You're helping mechanic," I said tightly. We got to work, getting out ingredients. "Fri, play Fall out Boy songs." I request. The AI begins to play Immortals. 

Almost half an hour later, the cookies are baking. Harley and I are covered in flour and chocolate powder. I sit on the kitchen counter while Harley leans against it on his phone. 

"Who're you and how did you get in here?" A voice snaps us from our thoughts. We both look over to see a girl in a tight black outfit, blonde short hair and weapons strapped to her uniform. Harley frowns at me. 

"I'm Harley and this is my brother Peter," Harls says. "We walked right in and wanted food so we're making cookies. Who're you?" My brother arches a brow at the now confused woman. 

"I'm Natasha Romanoff, Black Widow and a rouge avenger." She says formally. "Fri, who are these boys?" 

"I'm afraid that is confidential information. I suggest asking Boss," Friday says sternly. Natasha tenses immensely. A timer dings who sets her to get out a knife. 

"Chill Romanoff, it's just the cookies," I say, jumping off the counter to open the oven. I take out the cookies and place the tray on the table beside the microwave. "Fri, where's Pep and Tony?" 

"They're with Steve Rodgers discussing plans of staying at the compound. Shall I alert them you are here yet?" Friday says. 

"No, no! It's uh, it's a surprise." Harley says quickly. Natasha eyes us. "Well, he knows we're coming back but he doesn't know when exactly." 

"Are you friends with Stark?" Natasha asks. "Are interns?" 

"Family friends," I lie. I look at Harley who shrugs. "Didn't know the rouges were coming back so soon." 

Natasha aims a look. "Neither did we. Stark calls claiming Ross is somehow gone and the accords are dismissed. Know anything?" We both shake our heads, knowing fully well that our dad was planning to take down Ross and get rid of the accords for a long time. 

"Boys?" A voice belongs to none other than our mom, Pepper Potts. beside her is Steve Rodgers and Tony Stark. 

...To be continued? Maybe, maybe not.