Stiles is Spider-Man

Peter walked into his aunt's house from the window. He put jeans over his suit and a big hoodie. Peter didn't have time to change out of it and needed to check on his aunt before going back out again. 

He went out of the room to see his aunt cooking. "Where were you?" was all she said without turning. Peter smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck when she looked at him with a cold glare. 

"Cleaning the chimney?" Peter said as more of a question. Peter sensed someone else was in the room, but he didn't know who it was or where. 

"Peter, for the last time," May began with an exasperated sigh. "We don't have a chimney."

Peter pretended to be genuinely shocked. "Then where the hell have I been for the whole night?" He questions to nobody in particular. May just shakes her head, rubbing her temple in amused stress. 

"Well, there's someone to see you. His name is, sorry sweetie I didn't quite catch it." May said looking where Peter couldn't see. 

"Scott, Scott McCall." the boy said. Peter went around the corner, recognising the voice and saw his former best friend standing there with a stupid grin across his face, puppy eyes oblivious and head tilted in nerves. "Hey Peter," he dragged out the name like it was foreign.

"Hey, Scott. Aunt May, we're going to chat in my room if that's okay." Peter says while attempting to hide the distaste and distrust in his voice. his aunt knew something was up but agreed. 

"I'll call when lunch is ready," she says sweetly as the two boys go towards Peter's room. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once in Peter's room, he locked it with his mechanical switch. Scott took notice of this but was more focused on examining the room. it had an open window, pictures and work papers spread all over the floor and walls. there were a lot of Peter with a blonde-haired girl. 

"so," Scott began but didn't expect the next thing to happen. 

"What do you want Scott?" Peter growled. He stood with his arms crossed, a glare and scowl resting while shooting daggers into Scott's eyes. 

"Stiles, you-I thought you were dead, we all did," Scott says with a breaking voice. "Your dad wouldn't tell us anything, you didn't have to leave. I'm sorry for how we treated you, we all are. Malia is, Lydia is, Liam is, the whole pack are." 

Peter wasn't exactly listening. "I'm gathering that you're not just here to apologise." He says with little emotion in his voice. Peter sits on his desk chair and fiddles with a broken piece of webbing. 

"Stiles - "

"My name is Peter." He interrupts quickly. "Only aunt May knows my previous name. it was legally changed so stop calling me Stiles." Scott sat on Peter's bed and thought out his words carefully to avoid being snapped at again. 

"Alright Peter, you're right. We need help, the pack have all gone their own ways and aren't talking to each other." Scott explained. Peter couldn't care less. A hiding smile was on Scott's face. "Where were you the whole night then?" 

Peter shrugged. "Walking about the city," swinging about the city. "Talking to neighbours," saving neighbourhood from criminals. "Stuff like that," in a nutshell. 

"Why didn't you just say that to your aunt?" Scott asks confused. His head tilted again like a puppy. 

Peter once again shrugged but looked a little tenser. "May knows me too well. I don't really do that kinda stuff anymore." He looks at his wall of photos when he says anymore. "Now what makes you think I can get your pack back together? And why would I even want to do that?" 

Scott looked taken aback. what happened to the carefree and sarcastic Stiles he once knew? 

"St-Peter, please. What happened was out of order and not acceptable but we need you, I need you." Scott said with a broken voice. he didn't know what to say to convince Stiles. 

Part of Peter's mind was begging to go help the deformed pack, the other part was telling him the polar opposite. 

"Scott, I can't just leave Queens," Peter says in protest. "I have college, a job, responsibilities. You can't just drag me from that for friendship issues."

"Friendship issues?" Scott quotes in disbelief. "Are you kidding me right now Stiles? The pack aren't getting along sure but we're the protectors of Beacon Hills!" He says this with triumph but Peter couldn't care less. He was a protector of the whole New York, Spider-Man for god's sake! 

Peter sighed, still playing with a broken web shooter. He was about to talk when his police radio went off telling of crimes in the city. "Shit," Peter curses under his breath. 

With a still annoyed Scott, the next comment is not what anyone expected. "What? You think you can do something about that?" He says with a taunt. "You're just a human," His eyes go to regret. Worry fills them. "St-Peter I didn't mean tha - "

"Yeah, whatever. I know I can't save them," Peter says with a sad tone. "I just like to know what's happening in the city, that's all." Scott sees Peter's eyes of disappointment and sadness and feels extremely bad. 

"Peter, please come back to Beacon Hills. it's been a mess since you left." Scott confessed. "And I know it's our fault, mainly mine, that you left but we need you. it won't be forever, just a few days, maybe weeks." 

With a glint of regret filling Peter's eyes, he looked up and said, "When do we leave?"