14th Sword | Trainer from Hell

Start from the beginning

"MOP TOP! YOU'RE UP NEXT!" (Y/N) glared fiercely at Zenitsu, making him squeal in fear.

"D-do I really n-need to?!" Zenitsu asked fearfully.

"D-D-DID I FUCKING STUTTER? GET YOUR ASS ON THIS MAT BEFORE I WIPE THE FLOOR CLEAN WITH YOUR FACE!" (Y/N) glared, the appearance of horns momentarily showing up on his face.

"H-HAI!" Zenitsu yelled fearfully, grabbing the sword in his hands, though he couldn't stop their shaking.

"YOU HOLD YOUR SWORD LIKE A BITCH! BE A MAN! STEADY YOUR HAND, ALL THAT FAPPING MUST'VE GIVEN YOU GOOD CONTROL! FUCKING SHOW IT!" (Y/N) roared demonically, using his sword to slap Zenitsu aside.

"WEAK! MUTE GIRL, YOU'RE UP NEXT! COME!" (Y/N) glared at Kanao, who seemed reasonably undisturbed by his demeanor, elegantly walking up to the mat.

"FINALLY! THE FIRST CALM ONE IS THE GIRL! SHE HAS BIGGER BALLS THAN YOU TWO!" (Y/N) remarked at Inosuke and Zenitsu, getting a glare out of the two, though they quickly retreated as (Y/N) glared back.

"Come-!" (Y/N) spoke, only for Kanao to swiftly approach him, thrusting her sword at him as (Y/N) turned his shoulder.

"Fast! I like that! And you've got good eyes too!" (Y/N) praised, before he did a sweep kick, only for Kanao to jump over his legs, slashing down in a wheel at him from above.

"GOOD! GOOD! A REAL FIGHT!" (Y/N) yelled with hype in his voice, though he disappeared right after as Kanao's sword tore through the afterimage he left, making her eyes widen a bit.

"YOU RELY ON YOURS EYES TOO MUCH! THEY CAN AND FUCKING WILL DECEIVE YOU!" (Y/N) yelled, slamming the back on his wooden blade into Kanao's back as she crashed into the floor.

"BABYFACE, YOU'RE UP!" (Y/N) then pointed his sword at Tanjiro.

"Hai, hai..." Tanjiro sweatdropped, walking up to the stage.

"I'm ready, Nii-san!" Tanjiro spoke with conviction, brandishing his sword.

"YOU'RE READY FOR A FUCKING DATE! OUT OF MY FACE WITH THAT STANCE!" (Y/N) yelled in rage, sending Tanjiro flying with a single horizontal slash.

"MAID, YOU'RE UP NEXT!" (Y/N) then turned to Aoi, his glare terrifying her.

"I-I think I'll just..." Aoi started, sweat dripping down her face.

"BITCH, THAT WASN'T A SUGGESTION!" (Y/N) growled, Aoi scampering onto the mat.

"H-hai, (Y/N)-sensei..."

"ITS INSTRUCTOR HELL TO YOU!" (Y/N) raged, swinging his sword down heavily from a vertical strike, sending Aoi skidding back.

"GOOD! WELL DONE! YOU DIDN'T FALL ON YOUR ASS, THAT'S A START!" (Y/N) remarked loudly, before he turned to Nezuko.

"Oi, sis, get up here. It's your turn." (Y/N) spoke softly, a small smile on his face.

"WHAT'S WITH THE FAVORITISM?!" Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu, Aoi and even the normally quiet Kanao yelled together.

"DID I JUST HEAR A COMPLAINT?! GET DOWN AND GIVE ME A HUNDRED!" (Y/N) roared at the group, instantly making them scamper to the floor, beginning to do their pushups.