"Leave me alone, Jeongyeon." finally she spoke.

"Wae? Gwaenchanha?" I asked again even if she was pushing me.

"I'm okay. Now, please. I want to be alone." she responded with annoyance in her tone.

"Arraseo," I moved away from her bed and went to mine. I looked at Nayeon, she was still under her blanket. Perhaps something happened that made her like that.

I laid down while feeling worried about Nayeon. I looked at her, she was still isolating herself and she wasn't even moving. I chose to get up again and probably will go to Sana. Maybe she knows something. Aside from being close to me, Nayeon also has Sana as her other close friend.

I grabbed a hoodie and slowly went out of the room to avoid Nayeon being disturbed. Sana's room is upstair just close to Momo and Mina's room. As I arrived, I saw Tzuyu and probably her friend approaching my way too.

"Unnie?" Tzuyu uttered as she saw me.

"Hey, Tzuyu," I said back.

"By the way, this is my friend, Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung, meet Jeongyeon unnie. She lives below our floor." Tzuyu introduced us to each other.

"Annyeong, Jeongyeon unnie. Nice to meet you." Chaeyoung greeted.

"What are you doing here, unnie?" Tzuyu asked this time.

"I'm here to see Sana. Is she inside?" I asked. "Probably," she opened the front door, and Chaeyoung and I went in also.

"Tzuyu-ah! You're home!" I heard Sana shouted excitingly as Tzuyu walked inside. However, her face wrinkled seeing two people walking with her.

"Hey, unnie." Chaeyoung timidly greeted her.

"Hey, Sana." I greeted Sana as well.

Tzuyu walked closer to Sana and gave her a light hug. Cute. "Chaeyoung wants to borrow my headphones since hers got broken," Tzuyu said and went through her things.

"And you? What are you doing here?" Sana asked me. "I, uh-" I started to get scared because of Sana's face. She seemed annoyed.

"Well?" she added.

"I'm here to talk to you," then I looked at Tzuyu and Chaeyoung who were talking on their own already. "Privately," I added.

Sana led me outside, "I'm just gonna buy some coffee at the lobby, Tzuyu."  

Sana and I walked silently towards the lobby. I thought it was just an excuse.

When we reached the lobby, she brought a coffee on her own and sat on the couch. "So, what's up?" she began.

"Did something happened to Nayeon?" I asked away.

"Hmm," she sipped her coffee. "Why? What happened to her?" she didn't answer my question and ask another one.

"She seemed off. She became cranky and isolated herself as she went into our room," I replied looking worried again.

"Did you ask why?" 

"I wouldn't be having this conversation with you if I already asked her and she answered, Sana." I was slowly losing my patience. "Just tell me, if you know anything." I calmly begged.

"Nope. I know nothing, Jeongyeon." Sana slowly moved and stood up. "I'm going. Anything else?" she asked while looking at me impatiently.

Obviously, she knows something but she won't tell me. "Uh, no. Thanks. And sorry for bothering you." I told her.