Under a desk

Smut.

Yagi sat at his computer but slightly shivered when he felt something hit his leg. He raised and eyebrow and looked under the desk, despite him being in his buff form. There was his husband, sleeping under the desk in a fetal position. It was kinda cute. All Might went back to his computer and watched some videos because YouTube exists now apparently in this story. (Shit. 4th wall break.)

Yagi inhaled deeply, feeling Aizawa's jaw resting on his lap. "Sho, what are you doinNNNNNNG!?" Yagi gasped a bit as Aizawa yanked down his jeans and boxers. Aizawa purred at the huge cock infront of him. (feeling so uncomfortable using the word cock.) All might inhaled deeply again as Aizawa's lips wrapped around the head of his member. Suddenly, their daughter, Eri, ran in. All Might quickly hid Aizawa's dirty act from Eri. "Papa!" She smiled, hugging All Might's arm. "Hey young Eri." Yagi smiled, ruffling the young girls hair. Aizawa hated the fact Yagi wasn't giving him attention. But he knew Eri wouldn't leave quickly. Shota smirked and slightly nipped at Yagi's thigh, hearing a sharp inhale. "Are you ok Papa?"

"Y-yes Eri. How about you go wait for Uncle Hizashi?" (In this story, Hizashi is Aizawa's brother in law, Midnight being Aizawa's sister in this.) A door was opened in the front room and a familiar voice was heard as Eri ran out of the room, slamming shut the door. It locked. "Aizawa-" Yagi huffed out as his husband took in his dick again. Aizawa slowly bobbed his head, slowly taking more of the blond's member in. They could hear the conversations outside their room.

"Hey little listener! Aunty Midnight and Uncle Mic got 'cha something!"

"WHAT IS IT!?"

"Woah woah, little listener its only ok for me to use be loud without my quirk." Hizashi joked. Midnight gave Eri a Small box. She opened it and hugged Hizashi and Midnight tightly. "THANK YOU!" a small white and black kitten was hugged gently against her.

Aizawa softly gagged as All Might bucked his hips into his mouth. Shota purred as he let Yagi continue to buck his hips. Soon enough, cumming. Aizawa willingly swallowed with a small smile. Aizawa yelped a bit as he was picked up and thrown into the bed. The larger male smirked and tore off the others clothes. The raven haired male covered up his chest to hide all his horrible scars.

After alwas said and done, Hizashi and Midnight left, Eri passed out on the couch, and the two men were asleep.

I'm loosing my emotions so, sorry about it being short. -_-