You're ok...

Warning; contained abusive relationship. And ok present mic isn't evil, nor abusive, but this is an alternate universe.

Aizawa screamed in pain as his boyfriend, Hizashi Yamada, cut his arm, badly. His daughter Eri came out of the room and saw Aizawa on the ground. "Momm-"

"GO BACK TO BED YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Hizashi yelled. Eri got frightened at the yell and began to cry. Hizashi growled and went over to Eri, his hand balled up. He went to punch the child but Aizawa had gotten in the way. Blood dropped from his mouth. Eric screamed and ran off in tears. Hizashi growled and put on his jacket. "I'll be back in an hour. Clean the house and put that disgrace to bed. I'm gonna go drink with some friends." He snarled before leaving. Aizawa went to Eri's room and smiled weakly. "Mommy.. why is daddy so mean to us.." Eri sniffled. Aizawa placed his palm on his daughters cheek and wiped away the tears. "Oh sweetie.. daddy is just angry at mommy.. and daddy is just... Not mentally stable yet." Aizawa coughed a bit. "I-i don't like daddy... Mommy i don't like him! Please, I wanna go somewhere else!!" Eri cried. Aizawa sighed and heard the front door open. Aizawa sighed and went to the living room. Hizashi suddenly grabbed Aizawa's scarf. "Babe what are you-" he was cut off as Hizashi three it in the lit fireplace. Aizawa stood there, tears begining to form. He dropped to his knees. "Get up you bi-"

"No."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME!?"

"I SAID NO! YOU'VE TREATED ME AND MY DAUGHTER LIKE SHIT!"

"WHY YOU LIT-"

"THAT SCARF WAS THE ONLY THING I HAD FROM YOU BEFORE YOU CAME BACK FROM AMERICA! WHERES THE SWEET HIZASHI I KNEW!? THE ONE THAT WOULDN'T HURT A TINY CHILD!!" Aizawa screamed. He loved that scarf. It made him safe and comfortable. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOUR TALKING TO-" Hizashi was cut off by Aizawa slapping him. "WE'RE OVER YOU PIECE OF SHIT NOW LEAVE MY FUCKING HOUSE BEFORE I CALL THE COPS!!!" Aizawa snapped. Hizashi growled and left, slamming the door. Aizawa fell back to the floor and sobbed. He grabbed his phone and dialed 911.

"Hello 911 what's your emergency?"

"My ex, Hizashi Yamada has been abusing me and my daughter.."

"Ok. Address?"

"362 Catvile Valley, Tokoyo."

"Ok. And where is your ex now?"

"I'm not sure.."

"Ok. And what did you say his name was?"

"Hizashi Yamada or Present Mic."

"Ok. Thank you. Police will arrest him shortly."

"Thank you.." Shōta said before hanging up. Eri came out of her room. "Mommy.. is Daddy coming back??"

"No. He's never gonna mess with us again." Aizawa said as Eri hugged him. "Promise mommy?"

"Mommy promises." Aizawa said as he kissed Eri's head.

Days after the trial of Hizashi Yamada, Aizawa sat in a Café with his daughter. They had a few cupcakes and drinks. A familiar blond walked into the Café. 'No way someone bailed Hizashi out. Wtf!' Aizawa thought as he paid and he and Eri left, glaring at Hizashi. They got home and Eri got dressed and headed to school. Aizawa heard a knock on his door and his heart dropped. He looked out his window to see who it was. It was a random blond who seemed in horrible shape. He opened the door and the blond instantly collapsed into Aizawa's arms.

The blond woke up to the smell of lemon and cedar. He say up and took a shakey breath as pain rushed through his body. Aizawa went over to him on the couch and checked his temperature. "Wha-"

"You still have a pretty high fever.. do you remember anything?" Aizawa asked. "All I remember is walking to random houses trying to find some help with my wound."

"Ok. Well, I took care of your wounds so just rest. What's your name anyway?"

"Yagi Toshinori. Yours?"

"Shota Aizawa."

"Oh.. I'm so sorry about what you and your daughter went through. I never knew my childhood best friend was abusive."

"It's ok. I should've broken up with him from the start." Aizawa chuckled a bit. Yagi tried to sit up but was pushed down by Aizawa. "It'll only get worse if you move Yagi!"

A few months past. Aizawa and Yagi were together and Eri had a new father figure. "Hey Aizawa."

"What is it Toshi?" Aizawa asked as he sat at his desk and graded papers. "Close your eyes." Aizawa did and suddenly felt something gently wrap around his shoulders and neck. He opened his eyes. A new scarf.. Aizawa got up and pulled Yagi into a tight hug. "Thank you.." he whispered softly, a few tears streaming down his face. He remembered the scarf that his ex burned. He remembered the first time Hizashi got him that scarf. He felt safe again. "Hey Shō."

"Hm?"

"Would you uh... Liketobemyboyfriend."

"What?"

"Would you like to me my boyfriend..." Yagi mumbled. He was tugged down and was slightly startled as he felt Aizawa's lips against his. "Of course you overgrown rabbit..."