Idk a title

Smut

Aizawa stumbled throughout the streets. His hand being covered in blood as he gripped his chest. His breath heavy and ragged. He reached his hand out, seeing a familiar figure running to him. "Ya...gi..." Shōta mumbled before collapsing. Just before everything went black, he heard Yagi shouting his name.

Shōta jumped awake and sat up. The bandages around his chest had a crimson stain. He remembered that night like crazy. Toshi meowed and purred, rubbing against his arm. Yagi walked into the room and smiled. "Hey Aizawa, how ya feeling?" He whispered. Aizawa sighed. "Fine.."

A few minutes later, Aizawa leaned against the blond as they sat in the bath. The hole in his chest hurt like hell. He moved a bit to get comfortable when. Shōta was thinking about nothing in particular. A blush formed in his face when he felt something hard against his ass. "Aizawa~" Yagi breathed out. Aizawa slightly moaned as Yagi kissed up and down his neck. He bit his lip as Yagi's hand wrapped around his cock and the other gently rubbed his chest and his lips found their way to his shoulder where a small yelp of surprise was heard. "W-we can continue this a-after the b-b-bath.." Aizawa mumbled.

They laid in bed and Aizawa was watching the nightmare before Christmas. It was raining heavily and the droplets banged against the windows. Yagi noticed Aizawa's eyes closing. He cupped the raven man's face and kissed him. It was dominant but gentle. Aizawa blushed heavily. He looked like he didn't want to be fucked. He actually was dying to since what happened when they took the bath. Shōta suddenly squeaked at the feeling of Yagi's hands traveling up his torso. The blond smirked and kissed down his neck, slightly kissing his throat. Aizawa panted slightly as Yagi lifted his shirt up. Aizawa suddenly tensed up as Yagi began to suck on his nipple. He moaned a bit as Yagi continued, his hands traveling to Aizawa's hips and grabbing the hem if his pants and boxers. Yagi unlatched from Aizawa's torso and threw off his boyfriend's pants and boxers. Aizawa whinced, begging to be fucked like crazy. His member was hard and dripping with precum. Yagi smirked and got rid of his own clothes. "So tell me Aizawa, what were you thinking about earlier in the bath." The blond said. Aizawa gasped as he felt Yagi's long fingers enter him. "I-i was thinking about that n-night.." Aizawa moaned out. Yagi chuckled. A sudden gasp was heard as Yagi's fingers jabbed against his prostate. "Hm... What if i did this-" Yagi smirked as he jabbed his fingers against it again. Aizawa let out a muffle moan. "Please..."

"Please what?"

"Please~ fuck me like its your last time Yagi~" Aizawa moaned out as Yagi's fingers massaged his prostate. Yagi chuckled a bit and took off his own clothes and crawled over to Aizawa. He kissed the raven male as he lubricated his member then in one sudden thrust, entered deep into Aizawa. The Erasure hero went wide eyed, a few small tears of pain pricked in his eyes as Yagi began to fuck him hard. Aizawa buried his face in his pillow, muffling his moans and screams.

"D-Daddy~" Aizawa whined out, feeling Yagi lick and bite at Shōta's neck and shoulders. A sudden scream ruptured the air and Aizawa shook. Yagi knew why. You see, when Aizawa is being fucked hard, his prostate begins to get extremely sensitive. Sometimes, if being teased while being pounded into, it instantly gets extremely sensitive. "OH DADDY~" Aizawa screamed. Yagi gently tugged at his hair and covered his mouth. Aizawa came heavily, Yagi following soon. He gently slicked out and watched as cum dripped out from Aizawa's ass. He picked up Aizawa bridal style. "Time for another bath."

(Now read from the bath scene)