{VI}No Choice

❌CHAPTER VI❌
You Leave Me No Choice.

      Now that's over with, you proceeded to go to Rize's feeding grounds.
But what you never understood was, why did that boy wanted to see you so bad? What's his name again?
"Juuzou. Suzuya Juuzou." You muttered, what a strange name. So many U's and Z's. 
   It's about seven in the night, you can't afford to linger about on an empty stomach. But might be able to have a body or two now that stitch face is gone.

"I know you're looking for me." A smooth, soft voice rang your ears. You alone stood in the dimly-lit spot while the rest was darkness, so it's hard to tell where it came from.
"Good to know. Hope you know why."
"I know, I can't help it. Their pain-filled screams and blood spilled everywhere is just too much!"
"I know, it's enough to drive you mad. I've been hungry for the past three months yet I resist my urges."
"You've been resisting too long, sister, when was the last time you ate?"
"That's none of your concern."
"You know you're as messed up as me, we used to be a team."
"

Yes, we used to. But I stopped when your father got arrested. He can rot in there for our mistakes and you don't seem to care."
Rize's soft and gentle smile fell into a frown.
"I don't want to fight you. You can either turn yourself in, or run away and change your habits."
"What if I chose neither?"
"Then, you leave me no choice but to fight you!"
You zoomed up to her while activating your kagune and changing your eyes.
Loud crashes echoed in the area as your and her kagune collided with each other. You couldn't keep up with her speed, but you kept trying anyway.
But then she caught you off guard, penetrating through your side with her spider-like kagune.
Your blood spilled like milk fresh from a carton onto the cold concrete floor.

"Aw, look what you've done. Now I have to take a makeover.." She lamented, looking at her now blood-stained dress.
"Sorry I can't play as long but I hope you'd understand. Not that you would, but I have a date to go to. Wouldn't want to make a bad first impression, would I?" She giggled before disappearing out of your sight.

❌❌❌

     You layed there as though your dead, pondering on where she'd be headed.
"Hm, she likes books. And I hear that today's book signing with Takatsuki Sen, which is a few blocks away. So, she might lead her victim near her feeding grounds. I don't know if this'll work but, I'll give it a try." You forced yourself up out your own blood and limped on somewhere.
    You sat atop a small crane in a construction site, it held a bunch of steel pipes or beams.
And apparently, you stood corrected, she was coming right this way with her date victim. 
You can't stand to think of what father and the others would do to your friend. Her ghoul genes were very strong, it only ran in her family. Maybe what was what they wanted.
Yes, you would like to see CCG's ultimate downfall, but not if your friend had to be some sort of weapon or sacrifice.
      She already attacked the poor boy, he was running for his life. But he wasn't fast enough.
Her Rinkaku pierced through his gut and his blood poured like rain.
"You can't run away from me, silly!" She threw him aside.
She spoke some other things that you couldn't hear but as she inched closer to her victim,
"Now." You said and slid down the rope that held the steel pipes together.
You bit the rope and let it fall, you held on the the little it had and pulled yourself up. Your plan worked. She was crushed.

"Falling pipes! My one weakness!"
#5minofTG

❌❌❌