"You look good, pretty girl" he licked his lips.

"Thank you" I leaned over grabbing his face with my hand giving him a few light kisses being sure not to leave too much glossy residue on his lips.

"You ready?" He smirked as I put on my seatbelt.

"Mhm" I told him watching as he started up the car and as usual driving with one hand I couldn't help but watch in awe it was so sexy watching a nigga drive, I was getting turned on for the oddest reason.

"Dave you look so good" I bit my lip touching the back of his head and massaging it with my nails.

"You do too, baby" he smiled looking at me then back to the road.

The radio was lowly playing and we kept small conversation about our day and what we did before we were pulling up to the restaurant.

"This is amazing.." I said in awe as the waiter led us to a table where we could see the whole of New York.

"What would you like to drink Mr Brewster?" The waiter asked as we got seated.

"A bottle of your finest champagne for her and a glass of Hennessy for me please" he told the waiter speaking all proper which made me giggle.

"Have you been here before, what's good?" I asked scanning over the menu not sure what I wanted.

"They do Italian food so you know the usual shit, pasta and pizza" he grinned.

"Ooh, I'll just get the tomato ravioli with chicken" I told him and he nodded calling the waiter over to tell them our orders.

Once they took our orders another waiter came bringing our drinks, of course Dave poured me a glass of champagne then handed it to me.

"Thank you baby" I smiled taking it from him and taking a small sip.

"I was gonna ask you after dinner but shit I need to know now, you wanna come on a lil trip with me?" He asked looking at my face.

"Uh, a trip? To where... and why with me" I raised a brow a little taken back by his offer.

"To California just for the weekend, I need a lil break and I got some business I need to handle out there. I want you to come with me, please?" He softly said.

"California, hmm.." I thought about it for a few moments not really wanting to turn him down, I was honoured that he even asked me. "Okay I'll come"

"Really?" He smirked licking his lips.

"Yeah I need a little trip too so I'll come with you, send me the details and I'll book my ticket tomorrow" I told him not expecting him to pay for me.

"You bugging, I'm paying yo. Fuck I look like asking you to come with me then making you pay for your own shit" he frowned.

"You really don't have to" I laughed.

"Nah I want to ma, you deserve it" he smiled.

Our food came and we ate in a comfortable silence every so often looking up at each other and smiling. He really made me so happy it was crazy because I haven't even known him for a long time but he was an amazing person to be around and I only wanted to be around him. I knew we weren't together but I wasn't speaking to no other niggas and I prayed he wasn't either.

"Baby.." I cleared my throat waiting for him to look up at me once he did I grew nervous I didn't know how he'd react or what he'd say once i asked my question.

"Yeah Lo?" He asked in his deep raspy voice which made me melt.

"Do you see us together in the future?" I nervously asked watching his facial expressions but it didn't change once, it remained the same.