"But it's okay for you to bring hoes around her? Double standards! I've never brought no man around my daughter ever, so shut the fuck up with that shit" She raised her voice.

"I ain't said you did I was just saying Karla, chill. I don't bring no females around Kairi ian stupid like that but when I do find myself in a serious relationship you gon have to respect that I want them to have a relationship especially if I see the girl and I having a future" I explained thinking about me and Willow, I did want her involved in Kairi's life at some point but i knew right now probably wasn't he best time.

"So are you seeing someone Dave?" She calmly asked I knew she'd be upset by my next words.

"I'm seeing someone yeah, I see us being in a serious relationship soon too that's why I came over here to let you know personally so you don't find out from someone else" I felt like I owed it to her.

"Okay" she said going quiet and looking away moments later I heard her sniffle making me sigh.

I knew she still loved me and wanted us to work but that ship sailed long time ago I didn't want her at all, she was the mother of my only kid and that's all.

"Man come on yo, don't cry. We all gotta move on at some point" I grabbed her hand trying to calm her down with all that crying, I wasn't good at comforting people but I'd always try.

"Why can't we be together for Kairi we can make it work Dave, I want us to be a family" she sobbed as she eyed me with pleading eyes.

"Come on K, I thought we was past that shit" I smacked my lips grabbing my hands away from hers.

"Just get out Dave, you can have Kairi when ever you want just make sure she isn't around that bitch" she bitterly spat standing up from the sofa.

I was glad she wasn't trying to keep Kairi from me because of this, she usually did that shit. I would just have to keep Willow and Kairi away from each other until Karla was okay with it.

"Aight I heard you" I stood up awkwardly scratching the back of my neck. "I'll catch you later" I said walking to the front door and letting myself out.

That went easier than I thought...

W I L L O W

I applied some lipgloss then popped my lips and placing it into my clutch bag that matched my brown wrap dress

I applied some lipgloss then popped my lips and placing it into my clutch bag that matched my brown wrap dress. I felt really cute tonight I matched the dress with some transparent yeezy szn8 heels.

Dave had messaged me letting me know he was outside so I was trying to be quick and not have him waiting too long. After taking one last look at myself in the mirror I decided I looked good enough to leave. Heading outside to his black Range Rover he unlocked the doors and I got in feeling his eyes on me.