Wait what?

Sebastian (POV):

It was 6:50pm and I just got out the shower and I look put on the suit the twins bought me, I declined but they bought me the suit and dropped it off at my place 2 hours ago. I stand in front of of the mirror and looks at my reflection.

I sigh as button both buttons and I hear a honk outside, I look out my window and see the read Camaro that's always been around my house

"So they were the ones stalking me?!" I ask myself in shock as I go downstairs and head out the door but stops in my tracks to see the twins standing outside next to their car

(The twins suit)

I blush as I see their hair gelled back and smile on their handsome faces, they both stand there with a rose in their hands and walks to me.

"You look handsome Sebastian, we're glad you wore the suit we got you." Kingsley said as he handed me his rose.

"I was wondering why you guys asked for my measurements" I say as I smell the rose.

"Are you ready to go baby boy?" Kingston asks as he handed me his rose and I take that as well. I nod and they open the door for me, I chuckle and climbs into the backseat and they soon get in.

The car pulls off and I look out the window as we got onto the highway, after 10 mins of comfortable silence I decided to break it.

"Tell me about yourselves but Kingsley first so I won't be two confused" I tell them honestly and they agree.

"Favorite color?"

"Black"

"Favorite food and animal"

"Nachos and Foxes"

"Why nachos?"

"Why not nachos? At least it's not pizza or something common people say" he tells me chuckling and I nod in agreement.

"Favorite movie?"

"Umm...John Wick"

"Favorite music genre?"

"I love them all actually but classic is my favorite"

"Nice" I say as I smile and looks over to Kingston in the passenger seat.

"Same questions Kingston" I say with a smile and he smiles at me.

"Favorite color is Grey, Favorite food...Tacos, Favorite animal Foxes as well, my favorite movie? Let's see...BrokeBack Mountain, I love that movie and as far as music goes I like them all" Kingston says and I smile.

"What about you?" They ask me and I chuckled a bit as I leaned back in my seat.

"I love all colors, Shrimp Alfredo, Wolves, Twilight and I love all music as well" I tell them and they both smile. We soon pull into a parking lot and we step out, I follow them and we soon walk in but when we walk in the greeter shows us shows us to our table and my mouth drops in shock

 We soon pull into a parking lot and we step out, I follow them and we soon walk in but when we walk in the greeter shows us shows us to our table and my mouth drops in shock

The twins look back at me and smiles because I stopped walking to look around.

"Come on Sebastian" Kingston says and I snap out of my daydream and follow them and we sit at a table with 3 seats with a bottle of nonalcoholic wine sitting in a bucket of ice, the twins pull out my seat and I sit down

"Thank you" I say as I see them sit across from me, I look at my menu as the twins do so as well.

We sit in a comfortable silence until the waiter came and took our orders and then took the menus, I look over to see the twins staring at me and I blush.

"So let's get straight to the point okay?, we like you and we owe you our lives and you know why?" Kingsley asks and I look at them in shock because they just told me they liked me.

"Why?" I ask as I take sip of wine.

"We're Alpha's of both the vampire and werewolf world" Kingston says.

I choke on my drink and I cough as they both got up and pat my back and I calm down.

"Are you two serious? You can't be because I know damn well they don't exist" I whisper to them so nobody can hear. They sit down and looks at me with a serious look on their faces.

"We are serious after this dinner do you want proof?" Kingsley asks and I nod my head taking this all in and we have something else to tell you.

"What that I'm your mate?" I say chuckling.

"Yes" They say in unison and I froze in my spot.

"Wait...what?" I ask in shock.

"Yepp your our mate" Kingston says and I stare at them not saying anything for a minute.

"Well shit" I say as I sit up in my seat and starts to think about what just happened, I down the whole bottle of wine Even though it was nonalcoholic. I lean back in my chair.

"Now tell us who put bruises on you" They say together in a serious tone.

That's when I really got quiet because if I told them they would literally kill Dakota.
———————————————————
That's it for this chapter and I hope that this chapter will change everything about the story but we'll see now will we? For now Bye Bye!!