Tum bin jiya jaaye kaise
Kaise jiya jaaye tum bin (x2)

Nandini came out and noticed a temple in the hospital. She closed her eyes and prayed.

At the same time the Father Gomes was talking with Aarav. By now, Aarav is normal. Just that he's silent as he's still not completely cured moreover new place and people and his eyes are searching everywhere for that one person. Finding Aarav Lost

Fa : Kya hua my child? Kya soch rhe ho!!

Aar : Nothing vo (suddenly he felt something.... The presence of the person he's searching)... Nandini... Vo Yeha hai...

He looked here and there.

Fa : Kaun? Nandini? Kaun hai yeah!!

Aar : My life!

Ye aasmaan aur zameen
Bin tere kuch bhi nahi
Saanson se mohlat
Zara maang lena
Yoon uthke jaate nahi

Nandini suddenly felt uncomfortable...the same feeling like someone is waiting for her.

She's about to go... When her chunri got stuck with one of the room door. She tried to get her chunri free but at the same time, her heart was beating fast as if her Manik.... She made herself understand that it's just a mirage...

Ya phir tu mujhe le chal
Sang apne jidhar tu chala

The nurse called her informing that she can take Anurag back home. As she was going, Aarav noticed her back and his eyes tried best to have a look but in vain.

Tum bin jiya jaaye kaise
Kaise jiya jaaye tum bin (x2)

Na : Anurag, chaliye...

Anu : Hmmm

Both went back....

'''''''''''''''

Hospital :

Aar : M.... Father, how long it's that I'm in hospital?

Fa : 8 months.

Aar : (shocked) what!!! Did anyone come to ask for me!! Any searching news!!!

Fa : No my child.... Tumhara accident itna sever tha k koi hope bhi nhi kr sakta that you will be alive.... Vo t Gd ki blessings hai that you are alive.....

By now Aarav was standing near the glass window....

Aar : Vo bhi nahi?

Fa : Vo kaun ....

Aar : Nandini....

Fa : My child jaab see hosh me aye ho... Nandini ka hi name lete ho.... Kaun hai yeah my child?