CHAPTER 1 THE LETTER

So this is not first fanfiction but Im also not a good writer, I only just do this as a hobby and when Im bored so yeah haha.

I dont own anything except for the story plot :

-----------------------------------------------------------

*The sound of a video shuffling*

"Hi, baby! Introduce yourself to the camera" A man in his late 30's told her cute daughter who was wearing a rock star dress.

"Hi! I'm Lesley Vance and I'm going to be a musician just like my daddy!" The 10-year-old girl beams and holds up a guitar that her dad had brought for her.

"Aww that's so sweet of you sweetie, would you like to sing for us?" The 10-year-old said yes immediately since she loved to do performances for her dad since he was her hero in a whole wide world.

The little girl played a song called "You are a friend in me" by the movie Toy Story since it was her and her dad's favorite. The video ended with her being applauded by her parents.

-----------------6 YEARS LATER--------------

(Note:Lesley and Alpha are sophomores here in this chapter)

Lesley was doing her science project with her best friend Alpha.

Lesley lists down on her observation of their project "Let's see, the bread mold"

"The bread mold" Alpha types in his laptop.

"Fury" She says as she uses her magnifying glass to take a closer look at the bread mold

"Fury" Alpha repeats while typing.

"Mushy"

"Mushy"

"Next, the fish mold," She says as she frowns while touching the fish mold.

"Fish mold" Alpha also frowns since it was so disgusting their science project was.

"Spongy" Lesley touches

"Spongy" He repeats

And Lesley moves closer to the fish mold to smell it "Ugh yuck. Stinky" She says as she almost vomits because of the smell.

Alpha chuckled because of her silly actions. "Why did you smell it loser"

"Honestly I don't know hehe" Alpha shook his head and typed the word that described the fish mold.

As they were busy with their science project due tomorrow one particular midget who was bringing his video camera had a mischievous plan in mind.

"Baa!"

Lesley shrieked as she dropped the fruit mold to the ground. Harley laughed so hard and he was chased all around the living room by her sister while Alpha just watched them amusingly.

"Honey I'm home!" Harley ran towards her mother and hides behind her as Lesley stops in front of her mother with a flustered face. Mrs. Vance sighs "What is it this time"

"This brat almost gave me a heart attack mom!" She glared and pointedly accused Harley while Harley is just giving his "I'm Innocent Face" to her mom.

"Okay that's enough you two. Lesley come help me with dinner please" Lesley huffed down her hair as she forcefully said yes to help with dinner.

"Hi, Mrs. Vance!" Alpha shows up and greeted Mrs. Vance.

"Oh Alpha! You're here too?"

"Yeah Lesley and I are doing our final science project that's due tomorrow. Hope I didn't intrude" Alpha smiles sheepishly as he rubs his neck.