He smirked and removed his hand gently from my jaw.

"Eyes up here mamas." He said backing up taking out his phone.

My cheeks turned red into embarrassment. "Oh.. sorry.." I said lowly loud enough for him to hear and looked down rubbing my arm.

He laughed and shook his head. "Don't worry about it, you're good. But get cleaned up and dress.. we're going shopping." He said.

I jumped up in excitement. "Yayyyyy" I said completely going into kid mode.

He chuckled and shook his head again. "Meet you downstairs." And with that, he turned around and walked out the room.

I got up and took the clothes into the bathroom with me. I turned the shower on and stripped them got in.

I washed myself up real good with soap and water then rinsed off. That took like a 15-25 minute process.

I got out, dried off then starting getting dressed. After I did that, I lotioned myself and put deodorant on and put my hair into a ponytail and put on my shoes and headed downstairs.

Stokeley and Isaiah were the first ones to see me. "Hey, good morning shania .. you ready?" They both asked as I seen Geneva turn around.

"Good morning, and yes I am." I said as Jahseh turned his head a bit and squinted.

"Ight, y'all ready to go." He asked taking a cigarette out his mouth.

We all looked around and said yes.

"Well let's go." He grabbed his phone and keys and headed towards the door with Geneva following him.

Stoke, Isaiah and Ming followed behind him, which left me, I soon followed behind them locking and closing the door.

We all gathered up in a black Escalade. Jahseh and Stokeley was in the front. Jahseh was the one driving. Geneva was in the back of his seat while Isaiah was behind stoke and I was in the way back with Ming.

There was a tap on the window, I looked and seen that it was Alana.

Isaiah rolled down the window and winked at her. "Wassup ma" He asked.

She examined everyone in the car then looked back at him. "Mmmm nothing.. what y'all up too?"

"Nothing.. finna head to mall, wanna come?" He asked opening the door.

"You got 3 seconds to say yes, then I'm driving off with your head in the window." Jahseh said growing impatient.

"Alright alright, I'll come." She said hurrying in and buckling up, which caused me to laugh a little so I had to bury my face into my lap.

"Goddamn." Jahseh said pulling off speeding down the road.

I looked up and around. The ride to the mall was normal. Jahseh, Stokeley, Isaiah, and Ming was talking about gang stuff, Alana was on her phone and Geneva.. eh I ain't really care what she was doing.

Me, on the other hand leaned back in the seat and starred out the window, watching as we pass buy houses and stores and listened to the music that was playing on the radio.