"Thank you Tarun ji but I am nervous", Diya said.

"Don't be nervous , just concentrate on your studies", Tarun said.

(Yes, you heared it right, Diya is pursuing her higher studies and today is her first day to college)

Diya just nodded her head and bid bye to Tarun.

3 months ago..
"Tarun ji , why are you looking so tired? Didn't you sleep properly last night?", Diya asked.

"No, nothing like that",Tarun said without looking at Diya.

It is true , he didn't sleep for a single minute yesterday night. He was still feeling guilty that Diya couldn't study because of him. But now he has decided that he will fulfill Diya's dream and support her in her studies.

"Diya , I am leaving", Tarun said.

"Tarun ji , it's only 8 now. Why are you leaving so early?", Diya asked.

"I have some work , so I am going", Tarun said.

Diya just nodded her head and started doing her work after locking the door.

Tarun went to the college in which he wanted to take Diya's admission and enquired about the fees, timings etc. Then he went to the coaching centre to know about the particular course and for a councealing. 

Half of his day went in all this things and now he is happy that he can help Diya in fulfilling her dreams.

At night when he came back, he had a smile on his face and Diya didn't miss looking at it. The dinner for a joyal affair with little bit of teasing , talking and laughter.

Tarun made Bhavika sleep and now is waiting for Diya to come to the room. As soon as she sat on the bed , Tarun gave her some papers.

"What is this Tarun ji?", Diya asked with a fear.

"Divorce papers",Tarun said with a straight face.

"What? ", You are giving me divorce. I did some mistake?", Diya asked with shock.

"You didn't do any mistake Diya ,but I think we are not suitable for each other", Tarun said.

"Please Tarun ji , don't divorce me , please", Diya said while crying.

"Oohh god, Diya I am sorry. I am really sorry. This are not divorce papers , this are the college admission forms. I was just kidding with you , please stop crying", Tarun said while wiping Diya's tears.

Diya opened the papers and saw that they were a college admission form and not divorce papers , she stopped crying. She looked at Tarun with anger in her eyes and next what she did was not expected by Tarun.

She started hitting Tarun with the cushion.

" Diya , what are you doing? Please stop , I am sorry", Tarun said while trying to stop her from hitting him.

She didn't stop but kept on hitting him. Finally Tarun holded her hands and pushed her on the bed and came upon her.

Both are looking in each others eyes. Diya's hair is disturbing Tarun's vision , so very slowly he tucks Diya's hair behind her ear.

"Tarun ji..",Diya said while shuttering.

"Sshhhh", Tarun placed his finger on Diya's lips.

"You still dont trust me? You still feel that I will give you divorce?", Tarun asked softly.

"Voh mein...", Diya tried to say.

"Diya , whatever may happen , just keep one thing in mind, I will never ever give you divorce. Whatever may be the case or circumstances be ,I will never leave you. You are tied to me forever", Tarun said softly.

Diya nodded her head and then Tarun moved away from Diya and Diya too got up from the bed and took the papers from the side table.

"Tarun ji , thank you for thinking about this ,but I am not joining college", Diya said giving admission form to Tarun.

"What? But why?", Tarun shouted.

"Tarun ji , I am a married women and a mother of a kid. It is not possible to go to college as i have many responsibilities", Diya said.

" Diya , I am there to share your responsibilities and you can very well look after everything even if you continue your studies", Tarun said.

"No Tarun ji , it is not possible. If I go to college then who will look after Bhavika when she comes back home?", Diya asked.

"I have choosed this college keeping Bhavika in mind only. Your college time is 8 to 12 and your college is also just half an hour from here so you will be home by the time Bhavika returns from school", Tarun said.

"But Tarun ji", Diya tried to say but is cut by Tarun.

"No more arguments on this Diya,  you are going to college and that is final", Tarun said.

"Thank you Tarun ji", Diya said with a smile.

"You are my wife Diya and your happiness matters to me the most. Now don't let me down and study hard and make me proud", Tarun said while patting Diya's cheeks.

Diya just nodded her head and hugged Tarun. Both remained in each others arms for a minute or two feeling each others warmth.

"Now go and give me your marksheet and 2 passport size photos and also sign on this form", Tarun said.

Diya did as said by Tarun.

"Diya, I went to an IAS coaching center as well. They said you don't have to join the class from this year. This year you should just read the books of 5th to 10th std C.B.S.E syllabus , newspapers and magazines. Make your basics strong and next year if you want you can join classes for a year or 6 months", Tarun said.

" That we can decide later on. Thank you for believing me and letting me fulfill my dreams", Diya said with a smile.

Tarun too smiled at her.

"Tarun ji , how will I manage all this? Studies , Bhavika and all the other things. I am scared ",  Diya confessed her fear.

"Don't worry Diya , everything will be fine. I am always there to support you. You just concentrate on your studies other things you leave on me and before as well you have done your studies while managing a house. So it won't be any problem for you", Tarun said smiling.

Diya just needed her head and after wishing good night to each other they slept.

End of Flashback. .

Diya entered her class and all the students are looking at her. Dressed in a pink kurta with white leggings and dupatta , she is looking different from all the girls present in the class and on top of that red vermillion on her head and black beads in her neck are also gaining others attention towards her.

She took an empty seat in second row and soon the professor came in and then the class started.

"May I come in mam?", one tall guy with white complexion asked the professor standing on the door.

"You are late Mr and class has already started ",proffessor said narrowing her eyes.

"I am sorry mam, from next time I will be on time", the guy said.

"Come in",professor said.

That guy came and sat beside Diya. He smiled looking at Diya but she didn't smile back and just concentrated on the lecture. Throughout the lecture that guy tried to talk to Diya , but she didn't give any importance to him.

To be continued..

*********************
Hellow guys..

How is this new chapter?

Whom do you think this guy is? Will he be Diya's friend or a new villain in her life,Who will destroy her happy life?

Keep sharing your views with me and keep voting.

"HAPPY DUSSHERA"

Next update 🔜