Day 4- School

Even if it's just a dream, i am dressed up and in our classroom as always. I see the same friends of the school days. People walking around, i am relaxed somehow today. I started speaking to people in classroom suddenly loud and strong. nothing like in the school days. I said, we need to know friends and boyfriend are very different things. I hear some murmuring from one of the staff members saying a friend will turn something else in just 15 days.
I continued with what I was about to say. Friendship - with a boy or a girl isn't a thing you should be talking about. It's whether you have a good friend or not that you should be thinking. It's about building your circle of positive friends. It doesn't matter if it is a person from other gender. And just speaking to someone doesn't mean that they are in relationships. Relationships.. Everything is a relationship including me speaking to all of you.

The crowd become chaos. Like I've spoken something that is a sin. A voice, few words and just one person may be insignificant for them to change.

Now i am with eyes staring at me by the teachers.

Why i keep going back to that place in every dream? Trying to share and speak like you can pour in a glass that is full to the brim.

Somewhere in the world where you could have friends only with your own gender.

Shining pebbles 🌸