(Ch.12) Mabel juice and pancakes

~Will~
Me and Ty fell asleep on the guest bed, it wasn't that comfortable but at least it wasn't the floor. He kept his arms around me all night which made me feel safe. We both woke up to the sound of yelling about pancakes and the smell of burnt pancakes.

~Ty~
I groaned, waking up. My back was in a slight pain from the bed. It wasn't soft, it was hard anr lumpy. Will was already awake and getting dressed with a sweater and jeans he conjured up with what little power he had. I sat up, the bed breaking under me and Will looked at me. He had the cutest bed head, well he was cute no matter what.

~Will~
"Good morning" I said, kissing Ty's cheek. I was in a good mood and I could tell that Ty noticed since he smiled. I watched him get up and get dressed with the clothes that I managed to conjure up for him. I waited for him.

~Ty~
I grabbed Will's hand when I was done getting dressed and we walked out to the kitchen, where the awful burning smell was coming from. Mabel, Dipper, and Bill were arguing about how to make pancakes. I sighed and let go of Will's hand, kissing his cheek.

~Will~
I blushed and watched Ty push the three people out of the way and he threw all the burnt pancakes away. "Hey!" Mabel yelled. Ty ignored her and started to make pancakes. I liked Ty's pancakes more than anyone elses.

~Mabel~
I felt Ty alone and started to make Mabel juice, adding some glitter in it. It was my special kind of drink and I'd never stop drinking it. I poured everyone a glass and handed them out, just as Ty finished making pancakes. It smelled much better than the burnt ones.

~Will~
I sat at the table with everyone else and looked at whatever drink Mabel put in front of me. It did not look good. I watched Ty pass out the much better pancakes and then he sat next to me. I scooted a little closer to him because he made me feel more comfortable.

~Ty~
I looked at the drink and did not want my blueberry to drink it. "I'm sorry, but me and Will are not going to drink this" I said kindly, seeing that she didn't mind. I got up and dumped mine and Will's glasses in the sink. I poured us some milk instead and went back to Will. He was already eating and so was everyone else, they seemed to like them.

~Dipper~
"These are the best pancakes ever" I said, thanking Ty for making them. He just nodded and started to eat. Will finished a little, but didn't get up until Ty was done. That was a little odd, but they must be super close.

~Ty~
I finished eating and got up, taking care of mine and Will's stuff. Will got up as well and followed me. I kissed his cheek before washing our dishes.

~Will~
I blushed and made a small noise, forgetting that the others were still at the table and stayed close to Ty, not feeling comfortable anywhere else. I hope I can teleport us back to our  house soon.

Sorry for not updating in a really long time. I've been busy with school and chores and homework and all that annoying stuff.