(Ch.2) This is different

~Will~

I woke up in the morning after falling asleep with thoughts of my master. Not dirty ones, but cute ones of cuddling and kisses. I sat up, a smell of pancakes and bacon filling the air. I got up, confused and walked out of my room. I went to the kitchen, still dressed in short shorts and the sweater. When I walked into the kitchen, I saw something that was different. Dipper was making breakfast, with a bit of difficulty though. I stood there, stunned that Dipper was actually in the kitchen. This is different. I went over to Dipper, "do you need help, master?" I asked quietly, not wanting to scare him. He looked at me and shook his head no.

~Dipper~

I was getting a hang of cooking and I was only doing it cause I felt bad for Will always having to do it. I kept cooking the pancakes and saw Will take down dishes for me and Mabel. I knew he wasn't going to get some down for himself and I sighed a little, finishing the making of breakfast. I set some food on the two plates that were taken door and gently bumped Will out of the way. He made a small noise and moved. I grabbed him some dishes and put some food on that plate too. Will tried to stop me but I growled to stop him. He flinched and took a step back. I finished getting the plates ready and looked at Will. I noticed his attire and accidentally blush, looking away quickly.

~No one pov~

Will didn't notice Dipper look at him then away, he was too busy staring at the ground. Dipper set the plates at the table and gently touched Will's shoulder. Will jumped and flinched, causing Dipper to feel bad. "I'm sorry.." Dipper apologized, looking at the ground. Will looked at Dipper and suddenly hugged him, "its ok.. I only got a little startled" he said in a comforting tone. Dipper wrapped his arms around Will's waist, resting his hands on Will's lower back. Will tensed a little and looked up at Dipper, due to their height difference; Will was shorter with only being able to reach Dipper's chest with his head. Dipper looked down at Will and actually smiled. Will was surprised and stared, being happy that he actually saw Dipper's smile since he never smiled.

~Will~

I love his smile! I made a small happy noise and buried my face in Dipper's chest, feeling him tense. He makes me genuinely happy now, but I realized I can't be showing this much feelings for him. I backed away from him, looking at the ground cause I sensed he was sad that I moved, but I didn't dare look at his face.

~Dipper~

I got a sudden sadness when Will moved away. I thought he hated me cause he wouldn't even look at me. I sighed and realized he was probably scared of showing feelings. I ran a hand through my hair. "Let's go eat.." I said to Will, watching him nod and sit at the table. Mabel walked in as well and went to her food, glaring at Will. "Why the hell is he at the table?" she demanded. Will went to get up but I stopped him. "He will sit at the table now and you will not stop him" I commanded. Mabel glared at me and got up, grabbing her plate. "Then I'm not eating at the table because I don't want to sit with a pathetic crybaby" she said with a smug tone as she stormed off to her room. I rolled my eyes and sat beside Will at the table. I noticed he had some tears in his eyes, most likely from the names he was called. "Its ok, don't mind her" I said with a comforting tone. He wiped his eyes and smiled a little at me.

~Will~

Dipper has been oddly really nice to me this morning. Its so different from other days, I was confused about it but I didn't dare ask. I didn't want to ask to get punished. I started to eat slowly, afraid of being hit if I even ate. Dipper didn't do anything but eat his own food so I ate more normally paced. The pancakes are so good! They tasted better then from what I make surprisedly. I smiled a little and finished eating after Dipper did. I got up and took care of the dishes, seeing Dipper go to the couch and start to watch tv. I stared at Dipper, taking in all that I could see. His chocolate brown hair, slicked back to make him seem proper and to show off his birthmark on his forehead. The way his shoulders moved when he breathed, the muscles that not much people would notice, but me. I looked away before I got any dirty thoughts and went into my room to change. What would happen if I confessed my feelings?