(Ch.3) Should I?

~Will~

After I got dressed, Mabel called me to her room. I went to her room and she shoved the dishes she used into my arms. I make a small noise and make sure I don't drop them. She got really close to my face, "if you ever sit at the table and eat again, then you won't be eating at all" she growled at me and pushed me out of the room. I stumbled a little and gulped. I don't want to be restricted from eating again. I went to the kitchen and washed her dishes, glancing at where Dipper was still sitting. I sighed a little and finished washing the dishes. I went to Dipper and folded my hands behind my back, "is there anything you want me to do, master?" I asked, quietly. He looked at me and pulled me down beside him on the couch. I made a noise and felt his arm go around my waist. I didn't dare move so I sat there, blushing. "Just sit with me" he said, keeping his arm around my waist. I gulped a little, still blushing.

~Dipper~

I could see Will's blush and it made him look so cute. I kept my arm around his waist, loving his reaction. I felt him squirm a little and I smirked a little. I really want to kiss him.. I glanced at the tv and held Will close. I didn't want him to go away from me. Mabel walked out of her room and looked at us. "Dipper?! Why is the crybaby on the couch?!" she demanded, stomping over to us. She grabbed Will's wrist and yanked him off the couch. He made a loud noise of pain as his forehead collided with the coffee table. I growled and heard Will start to cry loudly. Mabel let go of his wrist and I saw that Will started to bleed a lot. I got pissed and stood up quickly, shoving Mabel away from Will. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" I yelled at her. She just glared and went to her room again. I crouched down beside Will and held him close. His blood was getting everywhere on me and on him. I tried not to panic and I picked Will up, holding him bridal style. He cling to my shirt and continued to cry.

~Will~

My head was hurting a lot and blood was running into my eyes so I couldn't see well. I let Dipper take me to the bathroom and I couldn't stop crying. I felt myself get set down onto the toilet and a cold, wet rag was put onto my wound. I made a loud noise of pain and tried to move away from the rag. I felt a strong hand on my shoulder, stopping me from moving. I cried as Dipper cleaned up my wound and I had cried out all the blood from my eyes. He wrapped my head in bandages and was really gentle. I looked up at him and stopped crying, seeing how worried he looked, made me wonder. He had blood all over him and I knew I had some on me too. "I'm sorry she is like that" he apologized for her mistake. I didn't say anything and just looked at the ground, wincing from the pain from my head. Dipper gently kissed my bandaged head and I blushed, staring at him with wide eyes. Should I tell him how I feel?

Sorry if this chapter is shorter than the others.