(Ch.9) StarGazing

~Will~

After we finished our pancakes we cuddled on the couch and watched movies. I fell asleep a few times but Dipper let me sleep. It got dark when I woke up from another little nap. I looked at the window and saw that stars were coming out. I gasped at got the perfect idea. I looked at Dipper, "can we go outside and look at the stars?" I asked, giving him puppy dog eyes.

~Dipper~

I couldn't reject the puppy dog eyes so I smiled and nodded. "Lets go then", I said, as Will jumped up. I got up as well and went to the hallway, grabbing an extra blanket. He waited by the dog and he was practically jumping up and down with excitement. I chuckled and opened the door for him. He ran out and picked a spot that wasn't near light so that we could see the stars better. I followed and set the blanket down on the grass.

~Will~

I was so excited, I never got to go outside to look at the stars. I was usually stuck in my room, looming at them through my window. This was much different and I had Dipper to be here with me. It was perfect. We laid down together and gazed up at the stars. I started to point out constellations and naming them. "You know a lot of constellations, blueberry" he said, making me blush from the nickname.

~Dipper~

I was surprised by all the constellations that Will knew. I only knew a few that he pointed out. I held his hand as we stargazed. After a bit I could hear Wills heavy breathing and faint snores, indicating that he was asleep. I got up carefully and picked him and the blanket up and went inside. I went to the room and gently set Will down, laying beside him. He cuddled up to me and I wrapped my arms around him, holding him close. I kissed his forehead gently and whispered, "I love you more than anything, blueberry".

Sorry for the kind of short chapter. I didn't have much of an idea to do, but I thought this was a cute chapter.