(Ch.10) A different universe

~Dipper~

I woke up in the morning to the sun shining too brightly through my window. I groaned and got up, careful to not wake up Will. I shut the window and sat on the side of the bed, rubbing my eyes. I looked at Will and smiled because he was really cute when he slept. I changed my clothes and walked out of the room and to the kitchen. I looked for something to make for breakfast.

~Will~

I woke up to Dipper not being beside me. I sat up quickly, scared that he left me but relaxed when I heard him in the kitchen. I got up, changed and went to Dipper. He was looking for something. "What are you looking for?" I asked. He turned to me, "something to make for breakfast" he said before returning to his search. "Maybe I can teleport us somewhere to eat breakfast!" I said, excitedly. He looked at me, "do you have enough power to do that?" He said, worriedly. I nodded, though I wasn't sure.

~Dipper~

I wasn't so sure that Will had enough power to teleport us, but I didn't want to argue with him. He grabbed my hand and closed his eyes. I closed my eyes as well and felt us get teleported. It made me feel a little nauseous. When we stopped teleporting I hit the ground, Will landing on top of me. I made a small noise and sat up after Will got off me. I looked around and saw someone that looked exactly like me and exactly like Mabel, but they were different. There was also this guy that looked like Will, but yellow and black hair and wore yellow.

~Will~

I saw the people and hid behind Dipper, scared. Dipper stayed in front of me and the guy that looked like Dipper, looked at us suspiciously. "Who are you guys? Why do you look like me?" The Dipper look-alike asked. I watched my Dipper stand up and he helped me up. "I'm Dipper and this is Will. I don't know why you look like me" he said. Suddenly I realized what happened and looked at the ground. "I accidentally teleported us to a different universe... I'm sorry" I said.

~Dipper~

I held Will close to me and watched the look-alikes carefully. "Let me guess, your guys names are Mabel and Dipper?" I said, seeing my look-alike nod. Will looked at me, "I can give you a nickname!" He said. I sighed a little and nodded, not liking nicknames but I'll deal with it for Will.

~Will~

Thinking of a nickname for Dipper was harder than I expected. "Can I call you Ty for now?" I asked, my Dipper. He nodded and I smiled a little. The yellow haired guy kept staring at me and he looked familiar but I didn't know why. I stared back at him, confused. Ty held me close to him in a possessive way.

Btw. I will be calling the reverse Dipper, the one with Will, Ty. So its easier. I will also be adding Dipper, Mabel, and Bill's pov.

~Bill~

The blue guy seemed so familiar. I stared at him more and then realized something. It can't be. I thought he was dead. I stared at him more and saw that Ty was holding him close, obviously not trusting anyone near the blue guy. I took a step towards them and heard Ty growl a little. "Back up, Yellow guy" he demanded. Yellow guy?! Who the hell does this guy think he is?! I glared at him and stared back at the blue guy. He avoided my eye contact.

~Ty~

I didn't trust that Yellow guy, he keeps staring at my blueberry and it was making me mad. Will seemed scared of him and avoided eye contact with him. The Mabel girl stepped forward and looked oddly excited. "Hi!" She yelled. I winced a little from how loud she was and just looked at him. "The Blue guy is cute! What's his name againm" she said. I glared at her, "only I can say he is cute and his name is Will. Not 'blue guy'" I said, holding Will close.

~Mabel~

I wanted to hug Will and greet him but by the looks of Ty, he made me think that it wasn't a good idea. I sighed a little, being disappointed that I couldn't and saw a light blue sweater on Will. "Oh my god! You have a cute sweater. I love it!" I said, excitedly. Will flinched and cowered down. Ty rubbed his back gently.

~Bill~

I was getting tired of this already and had to know. "William?"

Sorry if this is longer than my other chapters. I will work on the next chapter and try to get it published as soon as I can. Bye bye peeps