"Oh! U-um. I-I-I-I'm s-" before she could finish, the diamonds started to sing. 

"Come live with us in the palace~"

You completely blanked out. There multiple thoughts going on in your head. 'She's leaving?' 

'What about me?'

'Crap, I'm crying'

'Do I have feelings for her?'

'Of course I do.'

'Do I have enough time to tell her' 

'I'm REALLY hungry...'

'What will I do now.'

'I'll just have to keep a smile on my face and.... watch her drift away'

'Just smile for her'

'For her..' 

'For h-' 

(Y/n) thoughts were caught off by Spinel, who grabbed her hands and held them tight, but not painful.

"Actually, I think I'm gonna stay here with (y/n). 

Spinel POV

" You sure you could handle them? They're not exactly easy to get along with.", said Steven.

 I began to think for a little. 'They are really nice'. Before I could continue to be in my mind, I heard a sniffle come from (y/n). I turned around to only see a sight that I never thought I would see. 

I turned around to see (y/n) crying, looking down at the ground. Her bangs were covering her face and she was clenching her hands. It was obvious she was shaking.

I leave Steven's side and run towards (y/n), making the Diamonds gasp. 

"Actually, I think I'm gonna stay here with (y/n)." 

Narrator POV

It was obvious that (y/n) was happy about Spinel's answer. Considering the gleaming smile on her face and the happy tears flowing from her eyes. (y/n) didn't hesitate to engulf Spinel in a hug. She kept muttering 'I love you' to Spinel, who laughed at her actions. 

The Diamonds, being tutored by Steven saw that this was what we called 'love'.

"Aw! That's too bad! Well, I hope that you and (y/n)'s love blossom.",said Blue, making the two blush.

"Well, since there isn't any space here for us and your planet looks.... under construction." pointing at the ruined Beach City. "Also considering that we need to take care of Homeworld, we will leave. But, Steven, your offer to stay at Homeworld is still on the tab-" 

Before white could finish her sentence, Steven answered with " Nope." 

"*whimper*, well until we meet again!" said White with her head down low.

The Diamonds then retreat back to their ship. 

Steven says," Congratulations guys!"

"Thanks, Stev-O, but Spinel, why did you do that? You could've just went with the Diamonds and I would have been fine..." Spinel looks at (y/n) and says "Because silly, I-I love you." with a blush covering her cheeks.

At that moment, (y/n) couldn't have been more happier at that moment. She was so happy that moment that she couldn't contain the giggles coming from her. Spinel picked (y/n) up, bridal style, earning a yelp from the (h/c) haired girl. They were so happy that they didn't notice the light resonating from their gems or the gasps from the other gems. Before they noticed, they fused again to become ( f/n) ( fusion/ name). 

"Uh.. Hi?"

At this point, Garnet's mouth was gaping. While Amethyst,Pearl,Bismuth,Peridot, and Lapis was shook.

They unfused and quickly looked up at the other gems. Before they could respond, they were engulfed in a hug by the other gems. Spinel was afraid at first, but you grabbed her hand and  said,"Get used to it."

For the rest of the day, you, Spinel, and the other gems, enjoyed the day. You were both exhausted and tired, so Bismuth brought you to your house that she was looking over while you were gone. She made some readjustments, like completely changing the architecture.It would take some time to get used to it, but hey! Now you have a two story house!

You got the keys from her and went inside with Spinel following you. You both looked around the house until you got too tired and just ran upstairs,to your bedroom, holding Spinel's hand. You then let go of Spinel's hand and jumped into your comfy bed.

Spinel laughed at your antics and jumped in with you. You and Spinel readjusted your bodies so you were looking at each other. She had a smile that seemed to never leave her face. You look down at her lips, that were still lined into a smile. They soon tuned into a smirk when she noticed what you were looking at. You then revert your vision back to her eyes. 

"I-" You were interrupted by her lips connecting with yours. The kiss was soft and passionate. Unfortunately had to come to an end since (y/n) needed air.

Spinel then grabbed (y/n) by her waisted and cuddled close to her. (Y/n) was surprised with the random gesture but welcomed it with open arms.

"I love you Spinel" 
"I love you to (y/n)" 

With that they both fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Welp. That was the end! I know some people really liked this story, I'm going to just go ahead and make an entire Spinel Oneshot Series off of this. I also will do it on this story, since I'm too lazy to make another one. There should soon or already be a oneshot on here. Thank you guys for the votes, adds, everything! Now let's do this!