Chapter 10

2019 Present Day...

Dele wakes up gets out of bed, looks at a sleeping Bobby Firmino on the other side, wonders what he has done, before walking to the hotel room bathroom, he takes a deep breath and fills a glass with water, downs it, before running the tap and splashing some on his face, his thoughts can't help but wander back to when him and Firmino first met, and how. 

Spurs V Liverpool 2017...

The Spurs boys funnel back into the changing room ecstatic; they had just beaten Liverpool 4-1 Harry Kane scoring two goals, with Heung-Min-Son scoring one, and Dele also scoring a goal at 45+3 minutes in. Mohamed Salah was the one and the only person to score for Liverpool. "Yeees, boys, that's what I'm talking about!" Heung-Min Son says gripping Dele and lifting him into the air, Dele laughs, and Son soon releases him. Dele walks over to Harry Kane and taps him on his back as Harry is facing away from him downing an isotonic drink all sweaty. "Hi, Del, good work!" Harry says and Dele smiles a lot. "Yeah, thank you, buddy! you too," Dele says and walks away from Harry. Dele feels great at this moment him, and the rest of the team have done their Tottenham fans proud! and to know he has done Harry proud, well, that makes Dele smile a little bit wider, too. Dele isn't aware he is staring at Harry, until Cristian Eriksen clicks his fingers in front of Dele's face snapping him out of his trance. "Hello! earth to Del boy." Eriksen says and Dele focouses. "Yeah, what?" Dele says, Eriksen sniggers. "I said good job out there today!" Dele nods and fights the blush creeping over his cheeks as Eriksen looks from Dele to Harry.
"And that buddy, no chance at all. But your schoolgirl crush is quite cute!" Eriksen says and playfully rubs Dele's head. "Whatever man, take your slander elsewhere," Dele laughs and pushes Eriksen away. Harry Kane passes and Dele says. "Bye, Harry." and waves. "Bye," Harry replies politely, and Dele looks over to see Eriksen sticking his fingers down his throat and goofing around with Heung-Min Son. Dele flashes them the middle finger and heads to the showers.

....

When he is washed up, changed, and seated in his black range rover he scrolls through his iPhone 6 and instantly double taps 2 of Harry Kanes pictures saying how proud he is of Tottenham right now on Instagram. He then clicks his phone locked. With a deep breath! the thing is he knows he has a crush on Harry and has known that since the very first day they met. He is just not 100% sure it is reciprocated from Harry's end, and Dele is just horny and ready for some action that does not involve kicking a football to either side of a pitch. Dele smiles at the thought of Harry seeing his Insta likes, before saying aloud to himself. "It's a crush! get over it!" Dele then drives back to the team's hotel.

...

Later that night the team have been invited down to Mahiki and given a V.I.P booth, as have Liverpool. Dele knows only maybe 5-6 of the Spurs boys will actually be in attendance and the same will probably go for Liverpool. Most have girlfriends, families, or just like to unwind in different ways. But Dele, Christian Eriksen, Harry Winks, Heung-Min Son, and Kyle Walker are in attendance tonight. When they arrive they are seated rather quickly after doing the whole paparazzi before entry. "Congratulations Boys, courtesy of the club," The server says placing the biggest bottle of champagne Dele has ever seen on the table before leaving. And it doesn't take long before they open it and begin drinking it, up until now, Dele had to be training hard and eating correctly. So after 2-3 glasses, he is tipsy rather quickly. The other Spurs boys are laughing and joking around and Dele just sinks into the couch a little and relaxes. He laughs taking in the relaxed atmosphere and then his head snaps up when he hears someone announce.
"Well done for today, you boys played to kill, you deserved the win," Dele studies the guy talking to him. His hair is dark brown/black floppy over his head, skin colour is coffee coloured like Dele himself, his eyes are caramel colour and quite striking. Dele recognises him as a striker from Liverpool. "Thanks," Dele replies and shakes Bobby's hand and Bobby also congratulates all the rest of the Spurs lads in the same way, before going and joining his Liverpool teammates at the other side of the room in their V.I.P area. "How weird was that? who congratulates a rival team?" Eriksen says and most laugh, Dele looks over and looks away, when he sees Bobby looking over smiling at him, and then looks again with a small smile. Before adding. "It's not that weird! maybe he was just being sincere!" Dele says and all the spurs lads burst into laughter.
"No, Del, you're just weird," Eriksen says blowing a straw that hit Dele right between the eyes, Dele then retaliates by throwing some leftover fries at Eriksen and the atmosphere is fun and light.

...

By 12:30 though the team call it a night and filter into their separate cars back to the hotel, Dele is surprised by an empty hotel lobby and just presses the lift. The hotel lobby is totally deserted not even a receptionist or anyone at all, Dele jumps a little as he hears. "Hi again," From the side of him. He then sees Bobby stood waiting for the same lift. "Alright? how come you're staying at this hotel?" Dele asks as the lift opens and the two step inside, "My PA booked it! I know right! how may Tottenham players are in this hotel right now! probably not her best idea," Bobby says looking ahead at the lift numbers with the biggest grin on his face. Dele can't help but smile too.
"Yeah but we won, so it's not like anyone is baying for your blood right now, or anything." Dele replies in the humour only Dele Alli possesses. And Firmino chuckles. "Good job," Bobby says and the lift stops, pings, and the two exit the lift. Only to also find they are also sharing the same floor, and not only that rooms directly opposite one another. "Well, this is awkward!" Firmino says and Dele laughs. He then swallows and gets really nervous he isn't sure where what he is about to say is coming from, but he asks, "You wanna see my room?" Firmino looks confused for a slight second and then says. "Sure." The rest kinda happened naturally after that, as soon as Dele's hotel door closed the two was all kissing and hands everywhere very quickly. And Dele's one night stand with a team they had earlier beat was born.

....

Present Day 2019...

Dele returns to the room and Bobby is sat on the bed, "Morning," Firmino says and Dele puts his hand up to silence Bobby. "Just listen to me a moment Bobby, last night I'd had a lot to drink, I am aware we have been doing this whole hook up thing since 2017! but I love Harry, a lot went down with me and Harry in the 2018 World Cup, and-and I like you too, I just don't love you." Dele says Bobby stands up and nods. "We never hooked up last night Del, you was too wasted, we only slept, besides, I know you love him! but you might grow to love me," Dele shakes his head and crosses the room and places his hand on Bobby's cheek.
"You can't make me love you if I don't. I wish I could love you in the same way! I just can't" Dele says and goes and sits on the bed with a sigh falling flat on his back his view of the ceiling above him, Bobby also does the same at the other side. "So what are you going to do Del? keep drinking? doing drugs and not playing Football?" Firmino asks and Dele replies with "I honestly don't know." Firmino stands up. "I do." He replies and Dele sits up. "You know what's better than One Lion?" Firmino asks Dele and Dele shrugs a little confused. "3!" Firmino says "What do you mean?" Dele asks. "Me, You, Harry, we have all came out recently right? well, it's time the FA respected that, go get dressed we are going to get Harry and then we are going to the Football Association, they can silence one, but not all of us." Bobby says and Dele smiles crosses the room, pecks Firmino on the cheek and bounds to the bathroom.