Chapter 4

Author POV:

Buttercup is in her room, laying down and checking her Twitter, an account that apparently knows it's hers. "Mmm...30k followers? Pretty good," Buttercup smiles, she looks through her Youtube channel and takes screen recording of her videos, anything that shows Butch touching her or her touching him.

She smirks and goes back to her twitter, posting a edited video, her typing something shocking.

_______________
@Butchercupismylifeu/heart

:Clearly Butch is whipped for Buttercup!

[Video Posted]

_______________

Buttercup could see her phone blowing up with Likes and Retweets and Comments. She squeals which is shocking. Buttercup takes a picture of Butch in the video where he looks at her cutely.

_______________

@Butchercupisnylifeu/love

:Nobody can't resist those cute puppy dog eyes?

[Picture Posted]

_______________

Buttercup smiles satisfied and turns off her phone, she gets up from her bed to walk to the kitchen. Buttercup sees Butch leaning against the counter, typing something on his phone. He doesn't even notice her taking out a bag of chips. 'What hell is that idiot doing on his phone.?' Buttercup says in her thoughts.

Buttercup tries to take a peek of his phone, but Butch quickly moves away and covers his phone. "what are you doing?" He asks, "Clearly trying to see what you are doing on your phone." Buttercup huffs and crosses her arms.

"W-Well I'm doing nothing, I'm just texting my uhh.. mom?" he says, more in a question than confidently.

Buttercup rolls her eyes, "Whatever." She leaves with the bag of chips to the living room, and sits down on the couch. "What do you plan on doing next on our video?" He asks, Buttercup shrugged, "I can invite my cousin over and we both do makeup on you?" Buttercup asks.

"Alright, but I never met any of your cousins though."

"Well, you'll meet her this Saturday. She's chill and really girly." Buttercup says, leaning her head on his shoulder as they both watch Spongebob.

Butch only hums in response, and blushes when Buttercup gets closer to him.

"Those comments on our videos sometimes makes me worry." Buttercup mumbles, playing with Butch's fingers. "Why?" He asks. "It's just... they'll say that I shouldn't be in the videos and I'm not lady like because of how I dress or how I'm getting fat. Some said I looked ugly.."

"Buttercup." Butch's deep voice

"I know I shouldn't worry or care, but it gets to me sometimes, Butch. I wonder if I could-"

"Buttercup stop." Butch lets out a sigh and grabs her arms, "I understand. I know that feeling. But you got me and you got your family and we all love you for you." He smiles, but Buttercup doesn't smile back.

"I known for years. I don't want you to start changing your eating habits because someone commented that your fat. Your not fat, your thick. I think its admiring when you'll get a big portion of food. It's adorable..."

"Buttercup, I find you gorgeous."

_________________

I need to finish this book.