Chapter 8

Author POV:

Buttercup let's out a sigh when walking back to her room, she thinks to herself 'I made the right choice' talking about it would just make it more awkward.
'We'll forget about it'm' she thinks.

Butch's idea of hanging out today seems great. They'll just have best friend day and have fun.

She locks the door of her bedroom door and plops down on her bed with her face hitting the pillow first. She turns her head to the side and looks outside the window seeing other buildings close by.

A sudden 'ding' sounds comes from Buttercup's pocket and she digs in her pocket to pull out her iPhone. She looks at her notifications and sees she has a new follower on her fan account.

She checks out the account and sees the funny posts and unexpected pictures and rare pictures she never seen before. Buttercup laughs on a few responses and retweets.

The person hasn't update in a week though, she wonders why. Buttercup shrugs and goes to her fan account to post something since it's been awhile.

 Buttercup shrugs and goes to her fan account to post something since it's been awhile

Buttercup thinks for a bit and decides that she should follow him

Buttercup thinks for a bit and decides that she should follow him. He seemed like a pretty chill guy and his tweets were funny as hell.

Once she pressed the follow button, a new post appeared asking how's everyone doing. And...for the first time, she actually comments underneath somebody's post in her fan account.

for the first time, she actually comments underneath somebody's post in her fan account

Buttercup wasn't expecting a response back so when she did, she was a bit surprised. She was about to respond back until a knock was on a her door.

"Buttercup! You ready to go?"

Ready to go?! She thinks to herself and yells back, "the hell I ain't!" And she hears Butch chuckle behind the door. Buttercup gets up and leaves her iPhone on her bed to get ready. After seeing the person's respond to her, she didn't respond because there's nothing to really say.

Buttercup puts on a black tight shirt and ripped jeans along with vans and a nice green jacket

Buttercup puts on a black tight shirt and ripped jeans along with vans and a nice green jacket. She puts on lipstick and eyeliner and curls her lashes before brushing her straight black hair and leaving it down.

She grabs her iPhone and wallet then opens the door to her room, she looks back and thinks if she maybe forgot something, but nope! She didn't forget anything.

"Okay! I'm ready!" She yells out, and Butch leaves the kitchen to walk over to her. He tells her to leave the house first so he can lock it when he shuts the front door.

It isn't awkward and uncomfortable as it was in the morning, but it does feel a bit off.

When they get  inside the car, Buttercup right away decides to pick the songs to put on. Even though it isn't Butch's style of music he still decides to sing along with her so they can have a good time.

Buttercup loves the breeze on her face and as faster Butch road the car, the faster the wind got. A few people from outside that follow them on YouTube would say hi or yell out hey's.

Finding a parking space was difficult and they kept going to different floors to find one. When they finally did find one. Butch right away takes the keys out so Buttercup could get out of the car to stretch out her legs.

"Can we go to forever 21? I need clothes" Buttercup asks and Butch nods, "After that lets go get pretzels" he said and Buttercup definitely agrees.

When they get to the store Buttercup right away runs to where the crop tops are and Butch follows her from behind. She starts picking different types of colors or designs on them and looks around for jeans she likes.
Even though it may seem odd for Buttercup to wear dresses or skirts, there are times where she does wear dresses or skirts, mostly skirts though.

Butch thinks it's good because her legs are pretty and she should show them more instead of wearing jeans all the time. Buttercup tells Butch to hold some of the clothes she picked because they are only letting her bring a certain amount of clothes inside to put on.

Every time Buttercup tried on an outfit she would leave the small room to show it to Butch on what he thinks about it or if he gives some advice before she buys it. Many workers or girls who were also there to try on thought it was so cute that Butch was putting all his attention on Buttercup and wasn't on his phone or annoyed.

He was such a great 'boyfriend' they thought.

When Buttercup tries on the last piece, Butch says she looks like a bad bitch and Buttercup laughs before going back to the dressing room.

A worker who was collecting some of the clothes left in the dressing room walks up to Buttercup telling her how she's lucky to have such an amazing boyfriend and before Buttercup could even correct her that he's just her best friend, the worker is called by another who works there to come over to do something.

Buttercup lips go to a thin line and tries not to think about what the worker told her. After Buttercup pays for the clothes she likes, Butch and her go to FinishLine for him to get new Nike shoes and Buttercup couldn't seem to help herself but get three pair of new Nikes too.

The day was fun, but before they left Buttercup tells him she needs to go to the restroom and he says he'll grab the bags and wait outside. A few seconds pass and Buttercup leaves the bathroom to see Butch smiling at his phone while texting back someone she guesses.

It doesn't bother her, but she's curious who it might be.

"I'm done, let's go" She tells him and he hums before shutting off his phone and putting it back inside his pocket.

~~~~~~~

💚