14: Sweet Dreams

The car ride between you and giorno was silent.

Your head was laying on the window.

Giorno had the guys split cars, not caring that they'd need to find a way to squish together. He wanted you to heal as fast as you could. As you looked out the window, the hand that rested on your thigh, fell to the side. Giorno glanced from the road to this interaction, placing his free hand on top of yours. "It's ok I promise things will get better. I'm here for you."
—————

Finally arriving to headquarters, you were approached by narancia who ran up to you. He wrapped his arms around you, "they said I couldn't go."

Giorno was staring at you, unsure if he should cut off the interaction for you. It felt odd. Slowly, your arms placed themselves around the smaller boy. Suddenly the other car pulled up.

"You has us worried y/n" Mista said.

"sorry" was all you could respond in a small voice.

Placing an arm on your back, Giorno spoke up, "A lot has happened in such short time, please give us space"

You didn't look back at your friends. Could you even call them that? Jacob was never a friend.

You closed your eyes once more to try to forget.

Lost in your own thoughts, you didn't realize you guys had already reached your destination. "Since my rooms still a mess you can sleep here. I'll take the couch."

You wanted to argue. You wanted company, especially with the person who you haven't had the actual time to properly talk to.

"I'm sorry for everything by the way....You have this room to yourself no one will Interrupt you." It was a guest room. Beautifully decorated but this time it was white, not some color scheme as with Giornos and Trishs. Before he went to leave, Giorno looked down, "I love you y/n I mean it."

Your eyes shot up, he had made you flustered again.

"Get some rest bellissima."

He closed the door leaving you on the bed. You decided to lay down and tried to sleep. After countless hours of trying, you were left staring at the ceiling. You weren't sure how much time had passed until you flipped on your side.

The alarm clock read 7:00 AM

You just groaned when you heard a knock "y/n it's Giorno."

You were tired and exhausted but thoughts kept you up.

You opened the door.

"Did you get any sleep? Giorno asked already knowing the answer.

"It's ok giorno." You said faintly

"No..it's really not," he sat in front of the bed. "When I fought for this position I had horrible nightmares. Narancia died on a fence, Bruno died trying to help me achieve my mission, hell even abbachio got brutally impaled."

You sat up with full concern.

"I pretended for a long time that I was okay when I wasn't." His hand reached for yours, "I'm here to tell you that it does get better."

For the first time since you guys met, you were able to get an inside on the life you've missed.

"Now lets get you to bed" he said smiling, you felt a little more vocal, "But it's 7 ammmm." He laughed at your response, "Yeah yeah."

He tucked you in the bed and kissed your head.

"I'll be waiting for you mia cara."  He smiled at you as you dozed to sleep.

"I love you too...Haruno."

His heart stopped before he smiled sweetly.

As he went to open the door he looked back at you one more time. "Sweet dreams."

Authors note

Edited 03/28/24

Authors note 2019
——————-
I just wanna say Thankyou to everyone who read this story and if you enjoyed it I'm glad Thankyou so much for reading with this said have a great day and byeeeee :DDDD.