Auti also took a sip from her wine "let me find out" she said.

"Girl Bye, I'm going to quickly get dressed i didn't think there'd be anyone other than us so let me atlest look presentable" I laughed looking down at my sweatpants and crop top.

"Okay I'll be waiting for you" she told me as I walked out the kitchen and into my bedroom.

Walking over to my closet I looked for something to wear i didn't want to dress up too much but I also wanted to be on Autumns level she looked cute so I thought i would too.

I took a quick shower because i had been cooking and didn't want to smell of that shit, when i came out I got changed into the outfit and fixed my hair.

Just as I was walking down the hall to meet Autumn in the kitchen the doorbell rang so I decided I would get it "I got it A" I yelled

Opening the door I was met by Shooter and Dave I wasn't surprised to see Shooter but I was surprised to see Dave, I was literally just texting him.

"Hey Shooter, Dave.." I smiled at them both.

"Hey Willow, where my lady at?" Shooter said coming into the house followed behind Dave.

"She's in the kitchen go head" I told him moving aside so I'd be able to close the door behind them.

"Surprised to see me, huh?" Dave laughed once Shooter walked off leaving us alone, I glared at him before closing the door.

"You didn't mention you was coming so just a little bit, I'm glad you're here though" I honestly said with a smile.

"Let's see if your cooking good enough to wife you" he winked at me I rolled my eyes.

"Boy Bye" I said.

Dave stepped forward pushing me into the wall gently this warm breath tickled against my neck and I could feel him against my body "Ion like when you roll your eyes for no reason, you need me to give you a reason ma?" He whispered in my ear causing a shiver to run down my spine.

"Dave, Stop" I caught my breath pushing my hand against his chest attempting to push him away.

"You want me to stop?" He asked making his lips brush against my ear once more, his hands went to my waist caressing it.

"I'll back up if you give a nigga a kiss" he flat out said with his head still in my neck, he didn't kiss or suck on it once instead he teased me with his lips brushing against it as he spoke.

"N-no, why do you want a kiss?" I nervously asked not expecting him to ask such a thing I'd rather him just take the kiss because lord knows how much I wanted his lips against mine.

"You acting scary Willow?" He asked jokingly with a laugh, I bit my lip.

"Willow, it's ready!" I heard Auti yell causing me to push Dave away just in case she walks in, Dave laughed stepping away.