Brooke immediately jumped into the conversation they were having, but I just tried tuning them out.

I looked from the corner of my eye at jacks table and I saw him laughing along with his friends.

I remembered last night and softly smiled. I looked away realizing how stupid I looked smiling while looking at the back of jacks head.

I looked over at Brooke talking to the group and pretended like I was interested but I wasn't at all.

Jack≫

I was sitting in the cafeteria, and I felt a pair of eyes staring at the back of my head, and I knew exactly who it was was.

Arabella.

I knew this getting her to hate me thing wasn't going to work at all, she was way to stubborn.

So that meant I would have to talk to her, face to face after school.

I wouldn't tell her that I couldn't talk to her, I would probably just say some rude shit to her, things that hurt her and maybe she would just walk away and never talk to me.

Arabella≫

-in class-

I looked over at the clock and there was 5 minutes until class ended.

I felt way worse then before and I just wanted to get out of here already.

The teacher was at his desk and we were supposed to be working on an assignment but everyone was just talking.

And these two girls behind me were being very loud, and that didn't help with my migraine.

"Oh my god Jessica, did you hear about what happened at Ricky's last night" one of them obnoxiously said.

"No tell me all about it" the other one said very loudly while smacking her gum.

"Okay so I was pretty drunk and I was with these two guys and they suggested we go upstairs and yunno" she giggled annoyingly.

"Oh em gee. Y-" I couldn't take another second of their loud annoying voices.

"Can you please just shut the fuck up? Nobody cares what happened at Ricky's. You got fucked by two guys or something, no big deal! This probably isn't your first time" I said maybe a bit to loudly.

They just glared at me and scoffed.

I turned around and everyone was staring at me, and by everyone I mean even the teacher.

"Arabella, detention after school" he said just as the bell rang.

I groaned, my migraine and stomach pains getting worse.

-after detention-

Finally, I was free.

I walked out of the school, and smiled.

All I wanted to do was take some Advil and go to sleep.

The pain in my head and stomach had gotten worse.

"Bella" I heard a familiar voice call out.

"It's Arabella. And what do you want jack? I'm not really in the mood right now" I groaned not even bothering to slow down.

He jogged over to me so he was walking beside me.

"Slow the fuck down" he said grabbing my wrist.

"Holy shit you're hot"

"Thanks I know I am" I smartly replied.

"No I mean like you're actually burning" he said, for once sounding concered.

I finally slowed down, because my stomach started to hurt again.

I tried my hardest not to show any signs of pain, but I guess jack noticed.

"Woah. You don't look so well" he said, touching my shoulder.

"Don't touch me" I said, shaking him off. I wasn't in the best mood as you could tell.

"Why are you being such a bitch, I'm just trying to help" he scoffed.

"Oh so it's fine if you're a dick to me but if I act like a bitch for 2 seconds, you get pissed"

"You should be glad I'm being nice to you"

"No, you should be glad I'm being nice to you. Ever since I got here, you've basically treated me like shit and I have put up with it. Like last night I fucking helped you, and you left without even saying thanks?" I spat.

"There you go again, being a bitch like always"

"You're a dick" I rolled my eyes.

"What did I-" he was about to say before I cut him off.

"Yeah yeah I know. I shouldn't roll my eyes at you. But guess what? I will roll my fucking eyes at you if I want to, you don't own me"

"You should watch your mouth" he snarled.

"Or what?" I humourlessly laughed, despite the fact that I was feeling a bit light headed, and the pain in my stomach was increasing.

"You know what I'm capable of" his eyes darkened.

"So what? You're saying you'll actually kill me or something" I rolled my eyes just to piss him off more.

"I could and nobody would know who did it"

"Rot in hell" I scoffed.

And that's when he lost it.

"You fucking bitch" he inched closer to me.

"I have been nice to you, you're lucky. Usually I don't even talk to new people, I have no idea why I even talked to you in the first place. You don't know when to take a hint and fuck off. You're the biggest bitch alive. You have a big mouth, and who knows, that could get you killed one day"

Tears brimmed my eyes, because of the pain in my stomach but mostly because of jacks words.

Usually I didn't care about what people said about me, not even jack.

But this time for some reason i did care.

I quickly tried to hide the fact I was about to cry.

"So did you think I was a bitch when I helped you last night? Did you still think I was a bitch when you were beside me in bed? Did you still think I was a bitch in the car with you? Did you still think I was a bitch when you let me borrow your hoodie?" I sniffled.

"You have always been a fucking bitch. I don't care about you" he humourlessly laughed.

"I used you the whole fucking time"

And that was the last thing I remembered before everything went black and I fell forward into a pair of strong arms.
---------------
SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT HOLY SHIT. BUT 700 READS AND 100+ VOTES THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH OMFG.
I didn't check this chapter over so sorry for the spelling mistakes. And if you're confused, jack THINKS he doesn't care about Arabella at all but we all know deep down he obviously does, Arabella THINKS she doesn't care about him either but as you can tell she does and what he says to her effects her. Jack wants to talk to Arabella but he can't because if he does, The Lions might find out or something and make her a target so they can hurt jack, so jack thinks that if he doesn't talk to Arabella it will keep her safe. IM SORRY IF THIS IS CONFUSING, IT WILL MAKE MORE SENSE IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS I PROMISE YOU.
Comment what you think is wrong with Arabella, and 8+ votes for the next chapter? (: