Part 1 the escape

A new story about romanogers love story this takes place after civil war.Enjoy❤️

   'I didnt get the chance to say it back and that is what hurts I miss her man'

It's been a month since civil war I was in a safe house with Bucky hiding.I had to think of a plan to get the others out of the prison that Ross has put them after.But my mind was on her.She is alone out there hiding running because of me.She is alone now she doesn't have anyone to watch her back.Where could she be? I shouldn't have let her there.I should have take her with me.I remember what she told me before I left I miss her a lot.

Flashback
"You won't stop"she said
"You know I can't"he said
"Then I am gonna regret this"she said shooting at T'challa behind us "Go run"she said

Steve and Bucky run to the helicopter they flew.

"It's okay go, be careful, I love you"she mouthed

Looking at Steve hurting T'challa one more time but before Steve couldn't say that he loves her they were up in the sky.

End of flashback

I wish I could have said that I love her back.She might be with Bruce now.I will search her and find her everything will get back to normal.I will apologize to Tony I miss him too.

"Captain we found something"Sam said
"There are veins that goes inside the prison if we get on them we will be able to take them out of there"Bucky added
"We leave tomorrow let's get our family back"steve said

They both nobbed and left for sleep.

"Get a good sleep"Sam said

But Steve couldn't sleep his mind was on the red haired woman oh man how much he loves her and missed her.He remembers the kiss that they share on the missions.Her smile that lights up his world.He is so in love but he never took the chance to tell her that he loves her back he was too scared.The memories flashed in front on his eyes.He didn't realize it but it was morning.

"Captain you ready?"Sam asked
"Yes stick to the plan guys"Steve said

When they entered the prison.Everyone were free out of the shelves and the guards were knocked down.

"Captain you came"Clint yelled
"Of course I came what happened here who did all of this?"
"She came she was here"Wanda said

Please give your votes and reviews let me know what do you think❤️
Next chapter soon....