six seconds (part three)

I could see his face flushed with red. The moon was watching us. The ocean was waiting and the wind was tenderly singing us a song.

"Come on! Joong! Take off your clothes! Let's get a dip!"

The empty cans were left on the sand. He's naked. It's not the first time I saw him completely bare. But, it's the first time I wanted to touch him. His blushing skin. I wanted to walk my fingers all over his body to discover him.

I took a swig of the alcohol and shakily took off my clothes. I ran to him naked and laughing. And finally we were skinny dipping. No worries on our heads. Just naked bodies soaked on the ocean.

From time to time Nine would splash water on me and I would fight back and do the same. We spent minutes teasing each other with the cold water. I was too excited and drunk that I forgot the time and the people sleeping on the tents. All I could think was the both of us. All I could feel was the beating of my heart conquering all the raging waves.

I swam to him and surprised him by pulling him down the water. We were so playful and I like him playful with me. He then wrapped his arms around my neck like he was back hugging me. We stopped and suddenly the panicking waves were pacified. It's like the ocean was letting us have this moment under the moonlight.

He was hugging me, skin to skin, and I can't help but to hide the blush on my face.

Nine was sobbing and I turned around to look at him. He started to cry. Bawling like a little child.

"Hey, what's the problem... "

"I don't want to go. I don't want to leave! I want it here! With Joong!" He cried and repeatedly shouted those words.

I pulled him towards me and embraced him. I told him everything will be fine. I told him I am always with him.

We went back to the shore and get dressed but our clothes were wet. When he has calmed down, we decided to get our bags and get inside the hotel just in front of the tents. We were lucky enough a room is not occupied.

He was silent or maybe he did not want to talk or probably he's embarrassed by the crying. I opened the bathroom and told him to go first.

"Take a bath before going to sleep." I said and he stepped in. He undressed himself revealing his naked body.

I couldn't look at him.

"Come with me. Let's take a bath together."

"Wha-?!"

I was taken aback. So surprised I even swallowed tons of my saliva. He pulled me closer to him and he closed the bathroom door.

He was staring at me and I did my best to avoid his eyes.

He then stepped in the shower letting himself get soaked by the pouring water.

"Are you taking off your clothes or you want me to?" He's teasing me and I could hear him chuckle.

I couldn't move but I found myself getting naked.

His silky white skin is blushing pink because of the saltwater and alcohol. He was scrubbing his body with soap. I entered the shower room and it's very narrow. If I move, our skin will touch.

His back is facing me and I don't want him to turn around to look at me because he will see how flustered I was and if he will look down, he'll notice my boner.

"I'm sorry, Joong... About a while ago." He muttered.

"I-it's okay. No problem." I was stuttering and I hate the hell out of me that I couldn't take control of my own body.

He was about to face me but I held him on his shoulders.

"No. Please. Don't look."

"Why?"

"Just finish your bath."

And he did.

After his shower, it was my turn. I badly wanted to touch myself but I suppressed the feeling.

"Fuck you, Joong..." I whispered to myself and finished my bath.

When I went out the bathroom Nine was gone.

"Nine? Where are you?"

I looked under the one bed but he was not there. I even went outside, to the seashore, to our tent, and went back to our hotel room. I sat down on the bed panicking and afraid. I was soaking wet with my own sweat.

I heard chuckles from the cabinet and I immediately knew who was it. I hurried to open it and there was Nine trying to not let out a loud laugh. His small hands were on his mouth.

"Were you worried?"

I rolled my eyes and heaved a long sigh. He eventually laughed so hard that his face turned to red.

"You like teasing me, huh?"

I also went inside the cabinet, not closing its door. I tickled him and tousled his hair.

"I'm sorry. Okay? Joong!"

I halted when he abruptly put both of his hands on my face. I blinked my eyes repeatedly. It was too tight on the cabinet. Our bodies were literally sandwiched. I wonder if he can feel the rapid beats from my chest and I wonder if he noticed the change on my breathing.

"One..." I muttered.

"What?"

"Two." I continued.

"Three." I could see the building confusion on his eyes.

"Four." He was trying to take hold of his breath.

"Five." I stared at him. Pinned my eyes on his.

"Six." My mind has lost its sanity.

"Seven." I think I am as well as crazy.

"Eight." I don't know what I am doing.

"Joo---"

"Nine."

And I kissed him.