"Cute," she said with her low tone.

"I-I'm sorry. I d-didn't m-mean to." I stuttered in telling her. I was sweating like hell as I felt nervous again. Babo!!! I screamed inside my head.

"It's okay, Jeongyeon. Besides, it was a smooth and sweet move you did," she said as she showed me her gummy smile.

"Let's go. I can't wait for this date." then she held my hand and dragged me out of the gate. I was stunned as I felt her warm hand on mine.

Nayeon's POV

"Yah! Nayeon! Open the damn door, will you?!" I heard Sana screaming on the other side of the door.

I wasn't answering her several knocks as I don't want to see anyone right now. I feel a little miserable when I saw Jeongyeon all excited for her first date with Mina today. I wanted to support her and wish her good luck, but I had no guts to pretend to do so.

I was staring at the ceiling feeling so down and ignoring Sana outside. When I heard a click from the door. I flinched when Sana quickly barged in and yelled at me, "What the hell, Nayeon?!"

"What the-" I yelled back as I saw Sana and Tzuyu went inside our room. "Yah! What the hell did you do to open the door?!" I added still yelling at them.

Sana sat down on my bed and chuckled, "Tzuyu's great at opening locked doors with hairpins. That's why I asked for help."

I glared at Tzuyu, and not in my entire life I would find myself glaring furiously at her.

"Mianhae, unnie. Sana unnie forced me to do it in return for buying me pastries," she explained with a dull tone in her voice despite being sorry.

"Aish," I rolled my eyes and ignored them after. I covered myself in blankets to isolate myself from this woman in front of me.

"You can go ahead, Tzuyu. This won't take long." I heard Sana telling Tzuyu. I heard footsteps and the door shut as Tzuyu left.

Sana then spoke, "I saw Jeongyeon with Mina. What the hell is going on, Nayeon?" she asked right away.

I didn't expect her to ask me about that part, that's why my chest tightens shortly as I remembered Jeongyeon's excitement because of their date.

I was still under my blanket not answering her question.

"Yah! Nayeon!" Sana then tried to pull out the blanket I was covering. "Face me, you coward!" she shouted while forcefully tugging the blanket.

I tugged under the blanket as well avoiding myself to see her. However, she threw herself on top of me making me groaned in pain because of her weight. She successfully removed the sheet.

"You already knew about this date, don't you?" she asked still pinning me down.

I nodded and avoided her face.

She slowly removed herself on top of me, "Aish, Nayeon. When will you ever learn?! I told you years ago to tell Jeongyeon about what you feel already!" she shouted at the top of her lungs.

"Babo-yah!" she hissed and knocked me hard with a pillow.

"That hurts, you know." I blurted as the pillow landed on my head.

"That's nothing compared to Jeongyeon's date right now." Sana exhaled loudly showing disappointment in me. "Did you at least stop her?"

"Why would I? What right do I have to stop her interests in Mina?" I shot her another question back. "Tell me, do you think it's kinda bit selfish of me to stop her because of my undeniable feelings for her for years already?" I added questioning her as I felt a pang in my chest.