Complicated Relationships

Start from the beginning

"Eh I got this. Piece of cake." Éclair smiled as she jumped out of the window. She landed on the sand then created her wings, "Time to have some fun!" Éclair began to fly around, using her alchemy to make walls of glass out of the sand. She watched as the train began to move again through the glass walls, finally getting through the sandstorm. Eclair stayed a flight in the air until she noticed that the train was finally able to go through glass wall completely. When Eclair noticed this she smiled and then landed on top of the train sitting up there by herself for a while. The morning breeze running through her deep brown hair. She waited until she was sure that the train was back on its path and she was able to get her peace and quiet. After taking in the scene Eclair smiled to herself and then proceeded to club back through the window into their train car.

When she slid through the window and Eclair suddenly paused as she seen an unfamiliar brown ponytail searching amongst their luggage. This brought Eclair into action as she quickly ran and attached the figure knocking them down in a tackle. "Who the hell are you-" Eclair was suddenly interrupted by angry screaming back at her.

"What the hell was that for Eclair?!" Eclair had finally took the time to notice she had tackled Kiomi to the floor. "Well you were wearing ponytail I didn't know who you were,I just had to check and make sure you weren't a stranger!" Eclair defended as she folded her arms. Kiomi raised an eyebrow then she quickly sat up from where Eclair had pinned her down causing Eclair to fall to the side.

"Someone seems cranky." Eclair grumbled as she started to pick herself up.

Kiomi did the same shaking her head. "Well somebody else seems too much on the edge." She suddenly sighed. "I'm sorry I woke up in an irritated mood." She continued her search around her suitcase as Eclair shrugged and watched her.

"What are you looking for Exactly?"

"Well I found some notes on portals and stones and everything that connects them but now I can't seem to find the stupid things and they were important, you and Edward needed to read them too." Kiomi sighed.

"Let me know when you find them, I've gotta go check on the train conductors to make sure we can keep this train moving. Also..." Éclair looked to where Edward was still sleeping, "Try to keep him and that man over there from ripping each other a new one while I'm gone. I don't want anything happening while I'm out..." Kiomi glanced between the two of them before nodding to Eclair. "Yeah of course , plus that man won't be let off easy if he causes trouble I think you scared him enough."

"Good, it's taken me sixteen years to get this scary, I like to believe I'm not growing any less scary." Éclair smiled, "good luck you're going to need it if these two wake up." She waved as she walked out of the car and back through the others until she got back to the conductors, "Hey everything good for you guys to get us out of here?"

After rummaging around for the controls to the train one of the conductors shouted back to Eclair with a thumbs up. "We're all good thanks miss!"

"Good, let's keep ourselves on track now, we wouldn't want to end up getting there too late!" Éclair headed back through the train, carrying herself with a little bit of a higher self-esteem as she entered the first passenger car. Everyone looked rather eager to be moving once again, some of the children with their palms on the window, looking at the rather large sandy glass walls on the sides of the train.

"Look mommy! We're moving again!" A little girl smiled as she looked outside. The girls father had stood up, a book in his hands as he nearly ran into Éclair. She had abruptly stopped right before the man had ran into her.

"S-sorry there little girl, I didn't see you there. Say...you're not from this train car how did you get in here?" The man asked.

Éclair shrugged, "I walked through that door over there." The man just stared at Eclair in shock before he looked her up and down. Then he after taking time to access her and her attire he questioned her . "Are you a state alchemist little girl?"