I go inside and shower, I take about a 5 min shower and when I'm done I put on the shirt and pajama pants, I come out and looks around. I go down stairs.

"Kingsley! Kingston!" I shout and they come out a room I think the kitchen, they come over but stop in they tracks when why see me.

"You look good in my shirt" Kingston says

"And my pants" Kingsley says.

They walk to me and kisses both my cheeks, I blush and fidget a bit as I look at the floor. They tower over me and I look up at them to see that they smiling at me, which makes me blush even more.

"Let's go talk in the kitchen while we cook since we skipped dinner" Kingston says.

"Okay" I say as they pull my to the kitchen and my mouth drops in shook.

I smile and sits down in one of the chairs and I put my elbows on the counter as I watch the twins cook only sweat pants black and grey so I can tell who is who because they are wearing their favorite color

"So who's the vampire and who's the wolf?" I ask so casually because my dream of meeting werewolves finally came true.

"Since we are twins we share both traits so we are half vampire and half werewolf" Kingston says as he stirs shrimp in a pan with cream sauce.

"Oh okay and if I'm your mate then I am I not feeling the tingling thingy?" I ask

"Because your not 18 yet, when your 18 then you feel it but since we're older we can smell you mate scent and feel the sparks" Kingsley explains.

"Oh what do I smell like?" I chirp in excitement.

"Vanilla and Roses" They say in unison.

"Nice and when can see your wolves?" I ask

"Tomorrow morning when we do our daily boarder check" Kingsley says as they put a plate in front of me and it was Shrimp Alfredo, my mouth waters as I start to eat.

They start to eat and I get a text message and it was from Dakota but what shocked me was it was a picture of me and the twins on the date.

Dakota☠️: My friend saw you here today when he took his girl out to eat, so you went on a date with twins huh?

Dakota☠️: you made a fucking fool out of me you know that? Your going to get it when you get home I promise you that.

Dakota☠️: your not going anywhere for the next few days maybe weeks because I'm taking you on a little vacation, say anything to anyone and I'll kill you.

Dakota☠️: have fun with them because that'll be the last time you see them when you get home.

I read the messages in shock but I sigh and knew I was in big trouble when I got home, I should have told the twins no but knowing me I couldn't do that.

Bassy🍑: Okay Dakota.

Was my only reply as I turn my phone off and look up to see the twins looking at me with worry evident on their handsome faces, I smile as I look at them.

"It's just my boyfriend so don't worry I'm fine" I tell them but they lose the worry and had a frown on their faces now.

"All three of us will be together when I turn 18 I promise okay?" I tell them.

"Okay" They say together.

I finish my food and goes to wash my dish but it gets taken away from me by Kingsley and Kingston holds me by my waist, he plants kisses on my neck and I let out a soft moan. He growls in satisfaction which sends shivers down my spine, Kingsley stands in front of me and kisses me deeply which I gladly returned.

Kingsley kisses the left side of my neck and Kingston kisses the right side, I moan as they rub their large members against you boy. I throw my head back and grinds against them which makes them groan.

"You shouldn't do that baby boy, we've waited so long to have you in our arms and now since we have you, we might not control ourselves" Kingston says and I bite my lip as I slide from between them.

"We can kiss and rub against each other maybe a blowjob but nothing more until my 18th birthday okay?" I say as I take my shirt off and they lead me to the bed room

We walk into the bedroom and smile as I like the wood work done around the house itself, I get pushed onto the bed and the twins stood there in their boxers.

(Light smut!)

They climb into bed and lay on either side of me, I kiss Kingsley as Kingston kisses down my body making me moan. They switch places and take turns kissing me and my body leaves hickies everywhere.

They got on their knees still on the bed, they pull their boxers down revealing their massive cocks.

"Woah..." I blush as I grab both in each hand and strokes them, they groan in pleasure but I soon take Kingston into my mouth and he moans out in pleasure

"Fuck Sebastian" he moans out and I take him down my throat bobbing my head back a forth and I then switch to Kingsley and he moans out in pleasure, I was hard but when I looked up I saw the twins kissing each other and I was about to cum when I saw that. They stop kissing and pulls away from each other and me, they lean down and both kiss me at the same time which was pretty hot sharing a three way kiss.

They lay me on the bed as Kingston got in front and Kingsley in back and they both grind against me, I moan and so do they. They thrust against me faster and harder, we soon all soon cum at the smile time. We cum all over each other and pant in exhaustion.

(Smut over)

We look at each other and smile, we get up and shower together, when we dry off we go to sleep naked like the day we were born. I smile as I felt loved and I was held close by the twins.

I close my eyes and think of what happened today and I can't wait to see their wolves tomorrow, I can't believe I have mates.
——————————————————
Well that's it for this chapter but I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, but for the rest of the story will be based on Dakota and Sebastian. Bye bye! See you all next chapter.